it hurt her head.

"you left this in there." ddot stood in font of her and looked down to the girl, holding her phone. celeste didn't even lift her head, she just took the phone, got up from her sitting and started to walk away.

darrian opened his mouth to say something but realized he didn't even have anything to say since he had messed up real bad. he just watched as her figure got distant and smaller until she was completely gone.

"bro." he ran a hand over his face. safe to say that he was not okay. he thought that he had done the right thing by trying to protect her but he had let his mouth get the best of him and ruin his relationship and overall friendship that he missed a lot.

darrian didn't know if he was high, drunk, or both to when he had let haven kiss him.

he didn't even realize what was happening until he had snapped back into reality and realized what he was letting the girl that celeste had expressed her anger dearly for kiss him. and celeste didn't have much anger towards anyone so you would think he would get it,

but he didn't.

the last time that darrian had talked to either isis or dd was a couples weeks ago. or the last time when him and celeste were together. he had spoken to notti because he genuinely wanted advice and as much as notti didn't like what he did he gave him advice.

"and jus by leaving her like that, is hurting her more than you think." notti's words ran though his mind the moment he had seen celeste.

he literally did not know what to do, when to do it, or how to fix it.

darrian sat down in the same spot celeste was previously in and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt. he found himself smoking a lot more after he had broken up with her, even his mother had realized that because when he was around celeste he was more chilled out and relaxed but now he was just back to being the hothead he is.

"she thought she ate, and she didn't." haven said to someone on the phone as she walked out the front door, ignoring darrian's whole existence and walked the whole other way. as on her way she was walking she had dropped something out of her pocket.

now if it was anyone else darrian would've told them but he didn't say anything and just let her walk away looking dumb.

darrian squinted to see that the object was bloody and it was weird cause as bad as she was beaten she wasn't bleeding. even bleeding was a stretch.

he looked sideways before getting up to see what it was, he got closer and closer to see a pair of bloody headphones? the boy didn't know why he felt deja vu at the moment before he started to price things together.

the night of the incident that had occurred for celeste the first thing that he had noticed was bad was a pair of bloody wired headphones.

that looked absolutely identical to the one's from the night of celeste's almost death

now why in the actual world would haven, the only person that celeste had something against would have something of hers and have it covered in blood?

darrian wasn't stupid. and he was sure that haven wouldn't be stupid enough to have literal evidence hanging out of her pocket. but nowadays who can you really trust?

"this fucking bitch yo." he mumbled as he shoved the headphones into his pocket and pulled out his ski mask, covering his whole face with it.

he pulled out his phone and dialed dd's number. he had surprisingly answered which let him feel some type of relief.

"yo i know you don't wanna fucking hear from me right now, but tell both notti and isis to come out here. right now bro."

F SPEAKS 💫

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— OH??