Techno just bein techno

Techno has a fight with mumza while tommy is asleep

Kristin breaks technos morality of life fpr a long time where he cannot understand whats wrong and right.Until wilbur ........does.....?!?!?!?!?!Techno and wil here 15 year old9 tommyPhilza sees everything except kristin as a item that can be easily discharged ,So when kristin met phil she saw him as a sad exuse as man who to marry as to make her life more fun .And phil asks kristin to come home due to her servants are showin dislike to phil because he married kristin with a low status and saw kristin as the only one worth livin for

Being away from phil and stayin with mother and theseus was odd in my opinion .

She devoted her time to make sure our needs were fulfilled. They were indeed but my curiosity and need to leave home and be alone with my baby borther only grows more and more.

Mother dissaprowes of it ,her babies must always be under her eyes and not farther than that .

Theseus has been under hibernation for a long time now but i do miss his need of loudness ,its quiet without him ,i now have to keep him safe from mothers need pressing his instinctsonto him forcefully ,i dont know how longer i can take this ,as my pokerface can last so long until it breaks .ever since father brought that boy home whom she calls a devils incarnation.

I could care less about the boy other than wanting to warn him of dont fly too close to the sun .

While in nighttime afterbein woken up by a loud yellin coming from the kitchen what seemed to sound like mother.

Listening to the sound

Was something i dont expect.

Philza:"Honey im so sorry i ddint tell you but this boy is our son as well and a biological one at that .You know how we have wanted one of our own blood instead of taking in boys that were half of us.

I beg of you come home and talk to our boy ,hes desperate to meet you ."

Kristin on hearing that was filled with pure fury but didnt show instead looked with a annoyed grin at the mirror call they were with .

:"Philza Minecraft Watson......you sly bastard

You bring the son of god into our house after turning him into one of us fullblooded after realising he has no god parents without my approval and dare call my babies fake kids who dont deserve my love and attention .

If you want to get me to return ,dont you dare make me interact with that boy and treat our boys any diffrent than before.

But give me time and think about things before callin me back
Until then

Goodbye "

Listening so long until technoblade almost fell he was immediately met with his mother

Only for him to reply

"So whens dads time up?"

Only to be hugged by kristin after it
In a embrace of her wings

"My dear baby bunny you heard it all didnt you?"

"As much as i want to kill him sometimes ,he brought you and tommy home ,but dont you worry mom will fix everything as soon as you know it "

"I understand mom but after i become a adult cant i soon travel the world and explore places with theseus?"
He asked in the most scared voice ever after the call

She immediatly stared at the bunnies eyes with her brown eyes turnin red and soon enough she spoke

As if it was a chant

:"Now now my boy you dont need such a pathetic idea of exploring without me until the day you die and i take you back home ,so my dear forget about these pointless thoughts and enjoy life with your family till i make it so.

Go to bed my boy , forget this convo ever happened but keep this thought process forever in your head ..."