Well someone better start cooking up fire for a dragon

As Alyssa yelled for Technoblade and Pete to let go .
Only for her to see the piglin had been warmening up the tiny hatchling during the whole time .
Technoblade however kept his gaze away from the librarian and looked at the baby instead and holding him in his arms very gently in worry of hurting his scales or just hurting him.

"Well thats not what i expected."
She lowered her voice while seeing the sight of the hatchling being asleep for once.

"But young master i must admit it is quite rude of you to let your guard search my backrooms after all these years ive served you."

Techno furrowed.Must everyone judge his need of wanting to keep the people he cares for safe ?
Do they not have the same low sound of chanting going on in their heads ?

"I am your master ,must you question my actions ?"
"Why havent i been informed of such a hatchling being under your care?"

"Why Alyssa"

As she stood silently waiting to be allowed to speak ,only for her to face to lower and hold her annoyance in .

"Young master,i apologize for not letting you know but i was unsure on how you might do with this knowledge."
"I only hoped the best for the young one ,but there is only so much a small libarian can fo with barely any influence on the village."

Technoblade listened calmly to her reasoning and understood her , had came to a conclusion on what to do next .

But a small voices in his head screamed

KEEP BABY SAFE

ADOPT INNIT

SHOWER HIM IN GOLD

HIDE HIM AWAY FROM THE LOWLY ONES

As much as he wanted to do these all,he sadly had no right and had no wish to reveal him to his parents as they have dragons as pets and did not wish the same for the little one .

In rough huffs he spoke .

"Fine,i will financially help you,so you can raise the boy as long as you tell none of this to my parents.But remember that boy shall be my little brother nonetheless."

Technoblade reluctantly let go of the baby hatchling,who held a strong grip to his sleeve in resist of letting go of the warmth that was beside him only for him to let out a loud call of a cry.

Alyssa felt pained at the sight of having to separate the two but knew this was not her battle to fight .

"Young master,let me help..."

She walked towards the pair and held her hands out for the child to be placed in her arms and asked.The child was immediately placed into but the piglin moved farther away from the child as to keep distance.

"When can i except you to return? ."

"Everyday,until i get caught by my parents then its another story."

And with that he left with Emmalyn and Pete .

To a place called home filled with thick air of magic and mind control .

With a stack of books behind his carriage.