Well someone better start cooking up fire for a dragon

On a regular day Technoblade had grown a big adoration towards books and storytellings.

His trips to the bookshelf was typical until there was nothing new to read.

So what to do when your unhappy with something

Well

Complain to dearest father as mother is far away in some places working on her new designs.

Of course Phil would deal with it immediately and call for one of the servants over to demand they bring his son to a library as he is doing some paperwork in his wife's stead.

The carriage was filled with gold ornaments and a dark blue shading of coat with bloody red seatings which were quite uncomfortable in my opinion.

A servant called pete came near the carriage door wearing a hood with some iron armor underneath it.

"Young master" ,he spoke without stutters and in full voice while bowing down to the child infront of him.

"We are soon to start moving,do you need anything else for me to grab for the ride ?"

As the piglin stared at him he responded in a low voice with a huff .

"Get me a pillow and a blanket,and also a servant who will make sure i wont fall of the seatings while i rest."

Pete obeyed his command and replied .
"Yes young master"
And left.

Techno pov

Those servants tire me badly ,if only father would listen to me about getting lesser of them than the number at the moment.
(He scoffed while thinking about it)

Now better wait for him to return so i can sleep away all this unrequired attention and get some peace and quiet

After he fell asleep Pete had returned with Emmalyn who placed a pillow under the young masters head and a blanket ontop of him.
After doing so a voice came from behind
"Dont you think he will start behaving like his mother at some point

?"
He scoffed quietly .
"Well we cannot foresee his future but all we can do is hope for the best ,after all we cannot judge a child after his parents ,dont you think so Pete?"
She spoke with a furrowed brow but also raising her glasses back into place while wearing them.

"ah ,right well then lets proceed on moving on "

"Now thats what i belive he would think as well"

While being taken to the local library the three were met with a anxious librarian called Alyssa ,who kept her gaze on the backrooms of the library often , But had not realized she had guests already .

Technoblade was held by Emmalyn due to the lack of energy he had after waking up .
"Hello Alyssa its wonderful to see you after some time." She spoke with her carefree smile while holding the young master.
"Agh " Alyssa fell from her chair while getting scared from the sudden sound and stared at where did it come from.
"oh ,Hello young master ,Emmalyn and Pete,Didnt hear when you guys arrived at all."

The small piglin nodded and said a quiet "Hullo"
As he was being placed on the ground while trying to stand only for him to take some time to find his balance .

While so Pete gaurded near the door to make sure nothing bad happens while Alyssa told Techno all about the new books that had arrived .
Only for him to give up standing and continue to wish to be held by Emmalyn while Alyssa asked for Michaelmcchill to go and make some tea and get some biscuits from the nearest bakery while she brought the books over that had not been sorted yet .

As they left a small whimpering was heard from the library backroom only for Pete to go over there to see what was happening from the permission of Techno.
Only for him to come back with a freezing golden baby dragon who barely had a ounce of warmth .
as he held the baby from the rag of a blanket that was placed over him.
Only for Techno to start Growling over the sight of the blond child being held that way.

Emmalyn and Pete stared in confusion as they watched what was going on .As Alyssa returned with the books and was infurated by what was happening and yelled.
"Leave tommy alone "

Will Tommy be taken in the next chapter?

i will gladly say he will not.