"I mean.. you guys already done "It"? If you don't know.. then, have you guys made.. love?"

That question made Luffy look at Eustass, he got more confused than earlier, "Love? Are you asking me if we made love? Can love be made??" Luffy asked, stirring the question and getting more confused, "No!! Idiot! I'm asking if you are done with him in bed!?" Eustass irked, "In bed?.. Maybe? We did? Before our relationship started. Torao was a bit greedy so I can't argue with that thought of his." Luffy says, he was unsure, to what he was saying since he got very confused, so he just answered nonchalantly. Out of getting out of point.

"Awe... If Franky is here and also Ussop, maybe we can finish this early, I don't know what kind of designs I should even make.." Luffy scratched the back of his head, he messed up with his hair, he deeply sighed out of it. Like stressing out. "Say, Jaggy, have you been in a relationship before?" Luffy asked Eustass who was trying to draw some perfect designs, not that kind of professionally but he will still help.

"Relationship? I never got into a relationship, almost."

"Almost??"

Eustass lastly looks at Luffy then his attention goes to his drawing again, "Yes, almost." he can't say another word from that, "Jaggy.." Luffy called again and stopped at painting. "What??" Eustass sigh, Luffy keeps calling him and asking him some bunch of questions, the question gets asked by Luffy again, that's when Eustass flinches at that question.

"Why.. aren't you at my celebration party at the Demon World?.. You didn't come didn't you? Why?.."

Killer also slightly stiffened on the back, who was also painting, Killer slightly glanced at his eyes on the side to look at Eustass. Thinking what would he answer about that. And while Eustass who was pretty quiet, thinking what to answer.

"Because I was busy."

"Busy? I thought friends were more important!"

Luffy huff, "Well, possible. I was busy doing some things that I have already taken care of just a few days ago. I still congratulate you haven't I?" Eustass said, that made Luffy chuckle slightly, like he was nervous at something. "Really..? I just thought I was more important than those things. Or maybe.. You really hate Torao." Luffy simply says like a soft whisper of the tone. Eustass was quiet for a moment, "That's not the fucking reason why." Eustass coldly said without a care, "What?" Luffy heard he said that, which he clearly heard of what he said.

"It's nothing. Forget about it, it's not your business anyway."

Luffy was gonna say something but he couldn't. "Of.. course." Luffy continues to paint as he watches Eustass painted a lot. "You're really good at painting!! Franky and Ussop are mostly good at that!!" Luffy says, as he chuckles happily and continues to do his project with Eustass and Killer.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, at the mall.

Law tried to contact Luffy but it seems Luffy's phone was mute and off at the same time. He called again. 'For fucking sake.. answer me.' He deeply sighs, now that he thinks about it, Luffy messagees him that he'll be making a project with a friend. Law didn't care if he was with Zoro and the others.

He called Shachi, maybe he knows where Luffy was.

"Hello??" Shachi answered the phone.

"Did Mugiwara-ya text you? He won't answer my calls, it's muted. I plan to see him."

"Oh! He didn't tell you? He is with Kidd right now!"