Chapter 29: HER

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Dati yun! Whatever you said to me, whatever you think but I care, I cared to you!-"

I lunged forward, throwing a punch at her face. She deftly dodged it, she was shocked because of what I just did, pero mas nagulat ako dahil sa bilis ng galaw niya na parang alam niya na agad na Lusob ako. She was stepping to the side and grabbing my arm. With a swift motion, she twisted it behind my back, causing me to wince in pain.

"Nice! I think Victoria was right," I said, impressed. "But can you handle more?"

Without waiting for her response, I broke free from her grip and charged at her again. This time, I aimed a kick at her stomach, but she blocked it with ease. She retaliated with a punch to my chest, knocking the wind out of me. But it was just soft punch. Scared she might hurt me.

"She says, you'll protect me, but can you really?huh?" I taunted her, knowing I was pushing her buttons.

She looked at me incredulously, "What are you talking about? Of course, I can protect you."

I smirked, "Prove it then. Let's see if you can handle a little physical altercation."

Before she could respond, I lunged at her, grabbing her by the arms and trying to overpower her. She fought back fiercely, using her martial arts skills to deflect my attacks and land a few of her own. I was yes, hurting her by punching her, but when she's throwing a punch, it's not hurt at all. Talagang pinipigilan niya wag ako masaktan.

As we grappled on the ground, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in her abilities. She was strong, agile, and determined. Like she really is. I almost forgot she became my master before.

I charged at her once again. This time, I unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, trying to overwhelm her. I learned this from Hezza. I thought I will won this fight but no, she was too quick, too skilled. She blocked and dodged every attack, her movements fluid and precise.

But as the fight wore on, I began to feel guilty for putting her through this.I stopped, panting and sweating. Like her too.Eventually, we both collapsed on the cold tiles, panting and exhausted. Kumalat ang iilang papel sa loob ng office ko because of the mess we made. I looked at her and saw the anger in her eyes turn to hurt.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, her voice shaking.

I sighed, realizing my mistake. "Testing if you can really protect me."

She shook her head, "You don't need to test me. I'll always be here to protect you,"

I nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of my lips."Pero hindi mo man lang nakayang protektahan ang puso ko." I whispered.

The moment we both stare at each other eyes, all the memories cameback at me, slowly. I think this is what my fate is, Being with her again.

We talk for a minutes about her plan. She told me that she will guard me 24/7 kahit nasaan pa ako. I'm against that, we ended up arguing for a minutes then in the end she won. Siya ang nasunod dahil siya ang magbabantay sakin. Next is, she told me to don't talk to strangers, if i will dapat kasama ko siya. I made a rules after we talked.

Rule #1.

Don't come closer to me, just come when I needed her.

Rule#2.

Don't act like we're now in a good term.

Galit parin ako sakanya.

Rule#3.

Don't bother me when I want to be alone or with Victoria.

Rule#4.

Don't enter my own privacy.