𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝗺𝐚

Posters and banners for "The Big Dance" were all over the school, students were buzzing around the halls and during lunch trying to find dates

Posters and banners for "The Big Dance" were all over the school, students were buzzing around the halls and during lunch trying to find dates. Tucker being one of the desperate few was currently trying to ask any female that passed by him to the dance while (Y/n) sat at a bench with Sam and Danny eating her lunch and stifling her laughter as she watched him get turned down by them all.

"Hi there I-"

"No."

"Hi, would you-?"

"Forget it."

When the last girl passed him before he could even speak she raised her hand and sternly said "No!"

"I didn't ask you yet!" He shouted after her, before giving up and joining his friends at the table. (Y/n) gave him a smirk, propping her chin on her hands as her arms rested on the table. "So how'd it go Casanova?" She asked sarcastically.

"Strike three Tuck?" Danny asked as a smirk also made it's way onto his face.

 "Try strike 3,000." He said glumly before turning to (Y/n). "I wouldn't have to go through all this trouble if YOU WOULD JUST GO WITH ME!"

Danny tensed up at his words and the boiling feeling in the pit of his stomach returned. It always happened whenever Tucker or any other guy got too close to (Y/n).

The girl only rolled her eyes at Tucker, recalling the several amount of times he'd already asked her to the dance. The only reason that stopped her from saying yes was because he was supposed to take Sam since she didn't have a date, and she wanted to keep it that way without fucking up the plot of the episode. She gazed over at her goth friend with a smile on her face, knowing how badly Sam wanted to go despite her denying it. She couldn't take that away from her.

"I happen to already have a date." (Y/n) stated with a smirk as she took a bite of her lunch. Danny's eyes bugged out as he whipped his head up to look at her. "WHO?!" He exclaimed before realizing how loud he was being and blushed as Tucker turned to her with a shocked expression. "Yea who?!"

Sam had a knowing smirk on her face and shared a look with the (H/c). 

The previous night (Y/n) and Josh had been texting each other when she decided to spring the idea of him going with her to the dance, which he happily agreed to. She'd already told Sam about it since she called her right after and (Y/n) thought it would be fun to surprise the boys with her mystery date, however she had no idea how much she had crushed the blue eyed boy who sat across from her just by saying those simple words.

"I don't know what the big deal is about going to some stupid dance. I don't need to be asked to some dance to know I'm special." Sam stated as the (H/c) gave her a smug smile and raised her eyebrows, not believing a word she said. "Oh really?"

"I mean it." Sam assured crossing her arms and looking annoyed. "Hey, I didn't say anything." (Y/n) spoke putting her hands up as she quickly tried to find an escape. "I uhh, gotta throw this away now, cuz y'know we can't be litter bugs and pollute this poor already damaged planet more than it already is, and global warming and all that important shit." She spoke quickly before getting up and leaving. Sam raised her brown before she continued what she was saying. "I-" She stopped when she notice the boys not paying attention to her. "What?" Sam asked annoyed as both Danny and Tucker answered in dreamy voices. "(Y/n)." As they looked over to see the said girl making her way to a trash can to throw the remains of her food away. Distracting every boy she passed as she did so.