𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒎 𝑰?

Ⓨ︎Ⓝ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ

                  Ⓨ︎Ⓝ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ

                     Brightness

Brightness is what hit my eyelids. I heard faint beeping. Squinting my eyes and furrowing by brows in discomfort I tried to turn my head to hide from the light, when a sharp pain shot through my neck and my head started pounding. I hissed in pain and slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright ass light. Where the fuck am I? I tried to not move my head much as I took in my surroundings. Clean white walls and weird medical supply's. The beeping seemed to be getting even more annoying by the second. I gazed over to where it was coming from. A heart monitor. It was connected to me. Huh? As I looked more closely I realized that I had a bunch of tubes on my arm and I was hooked up to a breathing machine. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? 

From what I gathered I was in a hospital But WHY and HOW? I legit didn't remember a thing, as if someone whipped my memory. Suddenly the door opened and a lady who apeared to be a nurse walked in. She looked at me surprised before giving me a warm smile. "It's nice to see that your finaly awake. I'll go get the doctor to come check up on you." And with that she was gone back out if the room. I closed my eyes for a bit from the pain before opening them back up when I heard footsteps approaching my bed. I glanced over to see a dude this time, he was defiantly a doctor.  He smiled at me and his eyes crinkled, he was kinda old and old people are wise, so that means I was in good hands I concluded. "How are you feeling?"  He asked before looking over my more severe injury's. "I-I'm fine." I answered, my voice sounding very raspy. I lied I hurt all over. He totally didn't belive me anyways. "Your a very strong girl, but I know it must hurt a lot." He chuckled. "You got me doc." I laughed shakily. I'll get you some painkillers and inform your family that your awake. 

"Alright, but whats going on?" 

He gave me another reassuring smile. "Don't worry we will explain shortly, but right now you need to rest.  Please be patient."

I looked at him skeptikly."Okay..." I was realy fucking confused.

The same nurse came back in, this time holding a tray and she forced to take medicine, witch tasted like shit by the way. She smiled when I was done swallowing, turning to the doctor. "Mr. Jones Is on his way."

The medicine almost immediately started to affect me. I felt dizzy and started to get lightheaded. "Who the hell is Mr. Jones?" I muttered before passing out.

          Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

(Y/n) opened her eyes to the white hospital ceiling and the white hospital walls. Why dose everything have to be white? She then noticed that there was someone sitting in a chair next to her bed. It was a man, he was big, and very built, he had scars all up his exposed arms since his sleves were rolled halfway up. He also had a nasty looking one slashing across his left cheek. His black hair was buzzed real short-He looked tuff, reminding (Y/n ) of some sort of commando. His eyes were an icy green, void of any emotion. He did not greet her smiling like the nurse and doctor had.