𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐: 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

"Alright, now keep your eyes on my finger

"Alright, now keep your eyes on my finger." (Y/n) did what she was instructed to and followed the doctors hand motions as he shined a light in her eyes.

"Very good, now stand up and touch your toes. Again (Y/n) followed his orders, hoping off the doctors table and reached towards the ground. "Ahh, I gotta get in shape." She grunted not being able to stretch any farther. The doctor let out an amused chuckle at her antics. "Do you feel any uncomfortable pain besides minor bruising?" 

(Y/n) did a couple stretches as a demonstration. "Nope, I'm good to go doc." He gave her an amused smile. "Good, if you feel any pain or discomfort come back for another check up." The (H/c) haired girl nodded and started skipping out of the room before she was stopped by the doctor. "(Y/n), and remember to take it easy." 

"You got it doc." She said saluting him before running off with Dave sighing and trailing after her. The doctor chuckled, shaking his head.

It had been a month since (Y/n) had arrived at the hospital. She recovered pretty quickly, only a few cuts and bruises here and there, nothing too bad. The doctor said that her memory had improved greatly and she would be aloud to go 'home'. 

After giving her a final check up she was discharged from the hospital. She waited patiently, bouncing on her heels with her arms behind her back as Dave handed over and signed paperwork. 

The walk to the car was silent. (Y/n) was dreading the akward car ride home. She cleared her throat, cutting through the silence. "So... umm, heh...which car is yours?" He barley gave a grunt as he gestured to a huge gray truck that had some high tech gear attached to it, along with big monster truck looking wheels. It wasn't one of those big bulky army vehicles she was expecting him to have but it was still very fitting. (Y/n) gave an impressed whistle.

"This baby must have costed a fortune, huh?" Ignoring her, Dave just got in the drivers side and started up the truck. Meanwhile (Y/n) struggled to hoist herself into the veichle. Her being a relatively short girl and the truck being as tall as it was. (I apologize to my taller girlies out there-this is like the only thing i'm controlling about (Y/n's appearance). It occurred to (Y/n) that it was a lot higher up than she had estimated. 

"Who the fuck are you??! Lebron James?!" She cried, desperately trying to pull herself in, kicking her legs frantically. "You've got to be kidding me." Dave grumbled before swinging his door open and making his way over to (Y/n's) side. In one quick motion he used a single arm to lift her into the passengers side before slamming the door shut. 

Once he got back in the drivers seat the girl gawked at him. "You're a pretty strong dude, aren't ya?"

He grunted, which (Y/n) interpreted as a. "Yea." 

"Sooo...were you in the military?" She questioned, judging by his appearance. She was very curious to how he got all those scars. "Or were you like some sort of Navy seal, slash commando type deal?" There was an awkward pause before he answered her. "Yea, you could say that." She nodded, not really liking his vague answer but excepting it anyways. "Cool, cool, cool." She continued nodding her head until suddenly she thought  of something else she had been meaning to ask him. "Umm. How long exactly have you been raising me?" This seemed to catch his attention. She notices as he tightens his grip on the steering wheel. She played with her hands, nervously waiting for his answer. "For about twelve years now." Came his gruff voice. He paused before continuing.