Chapter 30. What he falls?

Start from the beginning

The butler then told us that we were almost there, and had to land. We would soon be there! I can't wait! And I'm sure Iruma can't wait either-

My train of thought got stopped when I saw the pale complexion that was now his face.

"Are you alright, master?" I asked, a little worried. "Y-yeah." He stuttered, a panicked expression making its way to his face.

Well, maybe he got sick by flying. It's not uncommon. Its probably his first time after all.

I looked at the platform, that was getting closer and closer.

It probably was his.. Wait it was his first time! He doesn't know how to land!

I dashed to grab his hand and held it. "Just hold your wings above your head without flapping them, okay?" I said, hastely looking at the platform that was now only meters away.

"In tree, two, one!"

My feet then hit the ground as I landed on the platform. He then did the same, tumbling forward. I steadied him before he fell over. The demon behind us then also landed.

"Are you alright, master?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thank you Azz." He said, still holding onto my hand. He then quickly retreated it once he saw the demon butler walk up to us.

"Alright, we are here. If the both of you would follow me, I'll bring you to your house." He then said,  making the 'come with me' motion with his hand.

I walked with him, Iruma the followed along, looking very happy. I'm so proud of him, and im sure he is proud of himself too. We then walked over to a gloomy looking figure against a wall. The expression then turned to hatered when he saw us. The demon butler happily walked up to him, placing his hand on our professor's head.

"Stay away from me you pervert!" Kalego called out, trying to evade the other demon. The demon let him. He then looked daggers into our eyes before handing the red haired demon two keys.

"This here will be the house you are staying in for today. And since you brats decided to be so slow, everyone else is already at the beach. So you brats better hurry up." He then said, looking pissed.

He then looked at the demon butler, disgusted, and quickly walked away. The demon butler then handed Iruma his bag, and proceeded to say goodbye and follow our angry professor. Our professor then quickly ran once he saw the other demon coming near. He was quite slow, and it didn't take long before the redhead reached him.

Our teacher sucked at running. Probably because of his heels.

Thats karma for trying to intimidate my master. I won't allow it.

Iruma was holding a key, looking at me with a weird smile. Our house, or rather cottage, was a small house near the beach. It wasn't big or anything compared to one of my family's beach estates, but it looked fine.

There were four rooms, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. I followed Iruma along while he checked out the rooms. "I claim this room!" He then screamed, looking all too happy.

"I thought we would sleep together." I blurted out, disappointed. He looked to me, in shock. Once I realized what I had said I looked at him, embarrassed. "I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry I should have known that you wanted to have some privacy."

I wanted to apologize even more, but Iruma stopped me by stuttering something.

"I don't mind if we.."

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked him.

He quietly repeated himself, his face now entirely red. "I don't mind if we sleep together." He then said, looking at his feet.

He looked embarrassed. It was kind of cute. I think I must have looked about the same. "Ah. I- I'd love to, master." I barely stuttered out.

"Y-yeah!" He said, looking at the clock. "It's about time we went to the beach so I'm going to change goodbye!" He said, not giving me any time to respond. I stared at his door. He then opened it again, snatching his bag and closing the door as fast as he could, mumbling another bye. I quietly made my way to my room, carrying my bag with me.

Maddening hellishness, I don't think I'll survive this day with him.

I changed into my swinsuit. Or well, rather my beach clothes. I was not going into the water. It was salty and full of little monsters. No, I was not going in with all those disgusting fish in there.

My clothes were simple, a tidy shirt with short sleeves and pants that went to just above my knees. It looked ridiculous. I'll never let my mom pick my clothes ever again.

I dug in the bag. Maybe there is something else in here? Like some actual good clothes for example, I didn't want to look like some stupid commoner.

Not like thats a bad thing, but still!

I dug around my clothes and found a letter. It was titled 'To my little Alice'.

How embarrassing, this must be from my mother.

I opened it, wich was even more embarrassing. The card was surrounded in hearts and there was something taped to it. A flower and.. is that a condom? What the fuck?

From mom:

Hi my little Alice! I heard you were going on a trip from David! Let me know next time! I hope you have lots of fun! Also don't forget to wear protection! I know you probably aren't going to do it with any girls and I'm not getting any grand childen, but just in case! Also, Viole and Lilly wanted me to add this flower and tell you that they would miss you, so here you go!

Have lots of fun and I'll see you back soon! -Amaryllis.

Ps, its fine if its not a girl too.

..My fucking devil.

I don't think I've ever felt this embarrassed in my life.

I motionlessly stared at the package untill I heard a knock coming from outside the door. I then hid away the letter and the gross packet as fast as I could. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Are you done yet?" He yelled. "Almost!" I yelled back, trying to calm myself down.

I will never in my entire life do something like that! No, no, no. I won't ever. I swear on my bloodline that I will never subject this innocent little demon to any of this horrible stuff. Especially not the kind my mom is involved in.

She is involved with too much. I wished I could get those horrible visions out if my head. Especially all the times I've seen my mom with that whip. Or that.. phallic.. object.

I took a few deep breaths and opened the door. "What took you so long?" He asked me. "Come!" He exitedly yelled as he opened the door to the outside.

I followed him as we walked to the beach. The others were already relaxing and lounching on the beach. Iruma smiled at me, his smile so sweet, like he had all the love in the world for me. "Would you like to go swimming with me?" He asked.

And thats where I met my most horrible fate and worst rival, the ocean.

---

---

---

Im sorry.. I just had to involve his mom. You are probably either traumatized too or laughing your ass off..

Also, we are getting close to 10k!! I never thought I would make it this far at all. It feels so weird. Thank you guys though, it feels wonderfull.

Now, have a good day!!! Or a beautiful one, free from the.. weird.. stuff your mom is into! Good luck surviving and I'll cya next week!

--19 april