001 ; ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇꜱ.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。 --ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ--
𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 up to her ear, "Hello?" Y/n spoke, somewhat regretting not checking the caller ID. She heard shuffling on the other end of the line, before she called out again. "Hello?"

"Oh, Y/n!" A voice beamed - which she immediately recognized.

"Oh, hey Remer! What's going on?" She asked, looking around the bakery to ensure there weren't any customers in need.

"Does your washing machine work?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I don't have time to go to the laundry mat before tonight's game, is it okay if Coop and I leave our jerseys in your washing machine?"

That actually ended up reminding Y/n about tonight's game, which was a relief. She knew she was forgetting about something!

"Yeah, that's fine. Just don't forget to shut the door! You two always leave my door wide open," Y/n replied to him with a chuckle, - noticing as a customer walked through the door.

"Sorry, sorry! Okay, thanks Y/n,"

"Yeah, sure." Y/n smiled, regardless of Remer's inability to see that. "Hey, I've got some customers. I'll see you later, and tell Coop to take my sewing machine to the house! He still has it,"

"Ha! Your sewing machine?" Remer laughed widely into the phone, "Alright, alright, bye Y/n."

"Bye Remer." A small smile made it's way onto her face, seeing as then a customer was walking towards the counter. It was a young lady, likely around Y/n's age, late twenties.

She possessed beautiful red hair, which flawlessly glimmered in the lighting she stood in. Her eyes were a cerulean blue, nearly presenting the sound effect of waves crashing due to the beautiful shade of her eyes.

Her lips were plump, naturally showing off a beautiful baby pink color. As she approached, sincerity radiated off of her, as well as bringing a warm aura into the room.

"Welcome! How can I help you?" Y/n queried with a bright look, causing the young lady to mirror the action.

"Hello! I would like to order a dozen chocolate donuts, if that's possible?" She kindly spoke, much to Y/n's comfort.

"Yes, that's very much possible," The young lady seemed relieved at this, and only grinned.

"I don't suppose you deliver, do you?"

Y/n nearly winced at the thought of saying 'no' to this sweet soul, "I'm afraid we don't," Internally, she felt terrible.

"Oh, that's alright. I can imagine how busy it gets,"

"It really does," Y/n chuckled, "I enjoy having company though. It's nice to be in an atmosphere surrounded by people."

"That's a nice view on it," The young lady complimented, "Y/n." She read it off the name tag, rolling off her tongue ever so delicately.

Y/n smiled, "And what's the name for the order?"

"Jenna."

"That's a nice name." Y/n told her, "The donuts will be ready in about ten minutes."

"Thank you very much, Y/n. I hope it's okay that I call you Y/n?"

"It's absolutely no problem. And of course, I don't mind it."

With that, Jenna made her payment, and after that took a seat on a booth near the entrance. Y/n went to the back to grab the freshly made donuts she'd worked so hard on.