5

Albus contacted Bagman and Crouch to explain what happened. They all agreed to wait until the next day and just hope the champions turned back into their human forms. Just as Albus finished he got a floo call from Fudge who wanted to know who was pranking everyone. Naturally the headmaster admitted that he thought it might have been Harry Potter, until he did an oath about the snakes and was now an eagle. When Albus finally got rid of Fudge Hagrid hurried into his office to tell the headmaster that all the dragons had turned into stuffed dragons that kept laying little green eggs, they were also stuffed.

Albus sighed, it seems someone was determined to disrupt the tournament. Even though he was trying to figure out who added Harry's name, he didn't really try to get him out of it, mainly so he could find out who put the boy's name in the goblet of fire. But Albus was getting annoyed, and also embarrassed. They had guests from two of the other biggest magical schools in Europe yet he could not stop the mooning portraits or the farting statues. The French students did not come into the castle anyone, and they were heard saying they couldn't believe they fell for the lies about Hogwarts and Albus Dumbledore. So not only was Albus losing his reputation, so was Hogwarts.

When Hermione, Ron and Ginny tried to take Harry/eagle from Neville, the eagle went to attack them before he flew back to Neville. It was the twins that told them they had better leave Harry with Neville or that beak could do a lot of damage, not to mention, it's talons.

Even though Harry kept his mind with the house elf transformation, he decided to stay mainly with Neville, but he did have the odd fly. Harry hoped when he began studying to become an animagus that he would end up a bird. He wouldn't mind being a stag like his dad, but being able to fly would be incredible. He decided since he had a week as an eagle, he would use it to spy on people, mainly to see if he could figure out just who put his name in the goblet of fire.

The following morning Snape appeared in the great hall. He kept saying it was Potter who was pranking everyone just like his father used to. So as far as he was concerned he was safe to leave his quarters. The moment Snape sat down, his robes disappeared and he ended up in a very sheer black lace corset, with a garter, black net stockings and high heel shoes. His face was full of makeup and it looked like it had been put on by a small child. Again the students laughed as he ran from the room. But it seemed that most finally believed that it wasn't Harry Potter pranking everyone, they just couldn't figure out who it was.

When it was time to begin the first task the four champions were still animals, so the committee, the minister Dumbledore and the two other heads from Durmstrange and Beauxbatons got together to discuss what to do. Since the four champions couldn't face a dragon even if they got the dragons back to their real form, they would have to cancel the triwizard tournament.

But the damage was done, the Daily Prophet and international magazines had begun to print the stories of what has been happening at Hogwarts. Just as the judges, Fudge and the three head stood to address the students, they all began to itch. Within minutes they were yelling as they ran to the castle and up to the hospital. It ended up with Flitwick who explained that the tournament was cancelled since the champions were still animals.

Harry/eagle kept an eye on everyone as Flitwick made the announcement and he noticed how one person reacted. It was time to get the house elves to check their maps and see why Mad-eye Moody, an ex auror and friend of Albus Dumbledore wanted Harry Potter to compete in the tournament. The house elves worked out how to duplicate the map, it was so they could all have a copy to help with their pranking.

The house elves were beginning to become more confident, some had approached Harry about their clothes. They asked if they could make clothes like the muggle super hero's had. Harry grinned then told them that they could do whatever they wanted with their clothes, but he loved the idea that the house elves would be dressed as superman, Batman, Ironman or the Incredible Hulk. With everything they had done and what they planned to do, Harry thought it would make an interesting story. He started to keep notes in case he decided to write about his adventures at Hogwarts. If he did, it wouldn't be until he had left Hogwarts, for good.