Lockdown

((Y/N)'s POV)

Asgre had me locked in her room with 2 guards at the front door of the house, the announcement for me turned bad when we went out this morning. When we were about to head down to the crowd, a guard told Asgre the news about another human lady was here and the news spread fast in the crowd somehow. Asgre was out in the living room while I was tied up on the bed with a pacifier tied into my mouth that said 'Chara' on it. She promised to make me one with my name on it and it will be (F/C) since it was my favorite color, but I didn't want one! The door opened and Asgre came in with Undyne.

 She promised to make me one with my name on it and it will be (F/C) since it was my favorite color, but I didn't want one! The door opened and Asgre came in with Undyne

Undyne-Your majesty, I have my guards in Hotland and Water on full alert, and the news is about to hit Snowdin

Undyne-Your majesty, I have my guards in Hotland and Water on full alert, and the news is about to hit Snowdin. Whoever this human is, she will not get close to your son.

Asgre-I want to be sure because I will not stand for that tragedy to happen again! I want you here, personally protecting him while I tend to other matters! Nobody comes into my home for any reason without my permission! Alphys will be here too along with her robot friend to replace those two in front of my house! If a station is occupied, I want all guards on patrol!

Undyne-Yes, your majesty!

Asgre picked me up and gave me to Undyne to hold me while looking serious and a little angry.

Asgre-Are there 'any' guards or sceneries that you trust to patrol the castle grounds?

Undyne-Well... One in particular.

Asgre-Who?

(Sansa's POV)

I bet the kid must be blushing up a storm, and with no access to a phone, I'll just wait a few days for them to crack. Unless he likes being treated like a baby by then... Win, win for me. I got out of my room to go take a shower and after, to get some breakfast. 

Papyrini-SANSA!!! COME ON, LAZY BONES!!! WE HAVE A BIG DAY AND A GUEST!!!

Sansa-Coming sis!

I went downstairs to the kitchen and just hope she was not making spaghetti... Well, if she is, Grillba will be happy to build up my tab again, if it means I bring the kid by again. When I saw my sister and our guest, I froze in place and felt my anger surge.