Chapter 7: hangout gone wrong

We were walking outside the restaurant looking for Enno and Yaku. "Hey there over there Tetsu!" I pointed out. "Hey Yaku!!" Kuroo waved at Yaku "hey you guys cmon! Join the party!!" He said smiling
"Who is the baddie?" I ask
"Hey I'm not bald!!" He says
I giggled a bit
"Im Tanaka Ryunosuke" He said smiling and sticking his hand out. I slightly shook it. "Why are you here Lev?" "Oh Tanaka invited me!" "Nice to meet you baldie."I said quietly while holding on to Tetsu's arm.
"I'm not bald!!" He yelled again
Kuroo turned to Lev
"Im Kuroo Tetsuro, Su's Boyfriend"
We all hung out and started having a good time! We had drinks and I got some monster! The food was delicious too! We had fun and we meet some more people! I meet thing girl named Mika she was really kind and she's very pretty and she was walking with a guy named Kuguri. I think there dating but idk. We WERE having an amazing time!

4:27pm
*ping*
My phone rang
"I wonder who that could be I said"
But before I could check my phone started ringing.
Everybody looked at me because I forgot to put my phone on silent. It was really fucking embarrassing. But I told them I was gonna go take the call somewhere else. I walked back to the gabazo that me and Kuroo were at and I took the call. The call was from him. My dad. He doesn't even deserve to be a dad but oh well. I picked up the phone.
.
.
.
My heart dropped hearing those words...
"W-what do you mean he's in.."
tears rolled down my face. I felt my knees go weak and I fell down to my knees.
"C-can you pick me up or..? You can't? That's okay.. I'll b-be there soon father.."
I heard the phone beep and my hand slowly fell down to my side.
My heart and chest felt heavy..
The tears stopped but it stained my face.
I checked my pockets and I had the keys to Kuroos car..
I might refer this but this is an emergency...
I stood up and I stood up a little to fast but I didn't care. I ran down the pathway into the restaurant and run out the door. I almost bumped into a waiter but luckily I didn't.
I opened his car and got in. I put the key in to start the ignition and I put my foot and drove off. Right now I need to get there as fast as I can

Kuroos pov
I was getting kind of worried because I hadn't seen Suguru in a bit but then Yaku asked "isn't that your car?"
I looked behind me and-holy shit that is my car!!?
I stood up and then my phone buzzed It was a message from Su
Suguru<3:I took your car because something came up. I'm sorry but it's an emergency
I stares at it and I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. Now i was worried.
"Hey what's going on?" Tanaka asked
I explained to them what happened
"I'm sure he'll be okay!" Lev reassured me
"God i hope so..." i say looking down at the ground

AMSKJWIWKAJWKQK
ANOTHER CHAPTER ITS NOT THAT LONG BUT WTV
I just wanted to say thank you to those who actually take time to read this!! You guys give me that motivation to continue this story!!
I'll try to post chapter 8 this week too but no promises!
Alright
Bye-bye!!
🏎️💨💨💨💨💨