Chapter 5:Hangout

Daishou pov:
"PUT ME DOWN" I screamed
"Nope!" Kuroo said enthusiastically
We all got into Kuroos car and he put me in the passenger seat while Yaku and Enno sat in the back and he drove

"Can we put on some music?" Yaku asked
"Sure" Kuroo then put on, the worst, terrible, horrendous, song EVER!!
Abcdefu by gayle
Everbody in the car looked at him
"Sir, change the goddamn music" Enno said with a blank expression
"Why?" Kuroo asked
Before anyone could say anything I took his phone and proceeded to play Fine by Lemon Demon
"Ooo nice song!" Yaku complimented
"Thanks, I love Lemon Demon" I replied

We played music for the whole ride but for some reason the ride took a while
"Are we close?" I asked Kuroo
"Just a little bit more" Kuroo replied
"Where the fuck are we going?" Yaku sounded a bit angry
"Why has Enno been quiet for so long?" I asked concerned
"Oml he fell asleep" Yaku said giggling a bit
"We'll wake him up cause we're here" Kuroo said grinning

As we walked towards the restaurant I realized how pretty it looked up close
It had 2 big wooden doors with a arch that had vines.
The building had big windows and it look like a forest cafe
It looked like it was pulled out of a fairytale!!

"Isn't it pretty?" Kuroo asked and without thinking I said "yes!! It looks like something that would be pulled out of a fairy tail! Like that one book I read called 'Twisted Fantasy ' it was a really good book!! You guys should read it!" It became silent before i processed what I said. As my face turned red in embarrassment Kuroo started laughing. Enno and Yaku did the same!! It was so embarrassing...

Kuroos pov:
"Wow I never knew Daishou could be a nerd" I say while giggling "oh shut up you chemistry nerd!" Daishou said back. He wasn't wrong I honestly love chemistry. He also looked adorable when he saw the restaurant.

As we enter the restaurant Daishous face lit up. I swear I could see stars in his eyes. The inside was just as beautiful, or if not even more, than the outside. There was a bar area that had tan wood and different types of beers, liquor, wine, etc. the restaurant was itself was really big. The first section was filled with booths. At the top of each booth they had vines with flowers and had a white booth. And a black frames. The lighting was perfect, not to yellow and not to bright. It was just right. (Doctor suess who?) the next section had longer tables. They were decorated beautifully. Just like Daishou had said it looked like it came out of a fairytale with the vases and the color palette. The third section was outside. It had 2 seat tables for people on dates. It gave off "fairy" dates. The last section was connected to the the third section. It was a path way leading to a forest. The path was cement and there were different routes to go to. It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as Daishou.

We were seated by a female waiter (y e s this info is important) she sat us down in a booth and asked what beverages we wanted.
Enno got a Sprite
Yaku got cherry coke
Daishou got a monster
And I got a regular coke
As she was writing down the order she kept looking at Daishou in a weird way. I just left it alone cause maybe I just over thinking it. We talked about school and teachers and all of that stuff.. when the waiter came back she finally took our orders. She quickly took mine, Ennos, and yakus order but she took Daishous order she asked him multiple questions on how he wanted his order. "Hey uhm why are you asking me so many questions on my order?" Daishou asked "because I want your order to be perfect!" She replied. "Well if you want it to be perfect go make it."
Daishou said with a small disgusted face. "Okay that'll be out shortly!" She said looking at Daishou.

"Weirdo" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" Yaku asked with a smirk on his face "I think someone's jelly~" Enno teased. "I'm not jealous." I said while blushing a little

After a while the waiter finally came back with our food but you'll never queda what she said to MY Daishou...

!!Cliffhanger!!

I finally posted again after like 3weeks or something
I'm gonna try and continue the story and update it as much as I can. I apologize for not posting often. I'll try to publish chapter 6 by Thursday (it's Tuesday) anyways if you guys wanna suggest anything for the next couple of chapter go ahead. Have a good day/night!!
Bye-bye!!
🏃🏽‍♀️💨
819 Words