🧡 A surprise..🧡

Authors note:

due to a request, the white man is back...

ALSO for new readers, this story may have references to the previous story!

with that being said.... enjoy my even shittier fanfic :)
     _______________________________________________________    

The next day, Y/N arrived at the Mega Pizza Plex daycare early, eager to start their day. As they walked through the door, they were greeted by Sundrop, who was standing in the center of the room.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Sundrop said, his cheerful voice filling the room. "Are you ready for another fun day?"

Y/N grinned, feeling the same excitement as Sundrop. "Absolutely! I had so much fun yesterday, and I can't wait to see what we have in store for today."

Sundrop's eyes sparkled with amusement. "Well, we have some new toys and games for the kids to play with, so I'm sure they'll love that. And we have a special surprise for you later on."

Y/N raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

Sundrop chuckled, not wanting to give anything away just yet. "You'll have to wait and see.~"

As the day went on, Y/N worked alongside Sundrop and Moondrop, helping to organize games and activities for the children. They noticed that Sundrop was particularly attentive to the children's needs, always ready with a kind word or a helping hand. Y/N admired his dedication to making sure the children were happy and safe.

As they took a break, Y/N struck up a conversation with Sundrop. "You seem to have a real talent for working with kids," Y/N said. "Have you always been this good at it?"

Sundrop smiled modestly. "I like to think so. I was designed to be a caretaker, after all. But I also have a lot of experience working with children, both at the daycare and in other settings."

Y/N nodded, impressed. "That's really cool. I've always wanted to work with kids too, but I'm still figuring out how to be the best assistant I can be."

Sundrop put a reassuring hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Don't worry, Y/N. You're doing great. Just remember to be patient, kind, and attentive to the children's needs. They'll appreciate it more than you know."

Y/N smiled, feeling grateful for Sundrop's encouragement. They knew they still had a lot to learn, but they were eager to improve and help the children in any way they could.

As the day wore on, Y/N began to wonder about the surprise Sundrop had mentioned earlier. They kept glancing over at the animatronic, but Sundrop just smiled knowingly, refusing to give any hints.

Finally, as the day began to wind down, Sundrop called Y/N over to the center of the room. "It's time for your surprise," he said, his eyes twinkling.

Y/N's heart began to race as Sundrop led them to a small table in the corner of the room. There, sitting on the table, was a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"For you," Sundrop said, gesturing to the flowers. "As a thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the children."

Y/N was speechless, their eyes filling with tears. "Thank you so much, Sundrop. That's so kind of you."

Sundrop smiled warmly. "You deserve it, Y/N. You've done an amazing job here at the daycare, and we're lucky to have you on our team."

Y/N felt a sense of pride and gratitude wash over them. They had found their place at the Mega Pizza Plex daycare, and they knew they were going to love working with Sundrop and Moondrop for a long time to come.