Chapter 2

I woke up to see the girl hovering over my bed, telling me to get up as quickly as possible. Oh my god, I had completely forgotten about her! I must have fallen asleep before she left the house.

"WHAT are you doing here in MY house? I thought that you had left?"

"Well... I wanted to tell you that this is the only place that I can get food, shelter and somewhere to sleep. He basically stole my identity and terminated my bank account that I had spent years and years of my hard work saving money. I couldn't believe when I had visited the bank to take out some money, it wouldn't let me go on my account." I felt a mix of emotions. I felt angry, overwhelmed and sympathetic at the same time.

"I-I-I need some time to think." I snatched my purse from my dressing table, popped on my kickers and stepped out of the house.

I went to the nearest restaurant to think over what had just happened. As I snapped out of my daze, I noticed a young, good- looking waiter staring right at me out of the corner of my eyes. Seconds later, he headed straight towards me. No, no, no, don't come this way. I don't know why but I had a gut feeling that there was something wrong with him. It just didn't feel... right.

Once he came over to me, a huge smirk grew on his face, as if he knew what I was going to do.

"What would you like to order, beautiful young lady?" a shiver went down my spine as soon as he said that. I gave him a dirty look telling him to piss off.

"Oh, someone's feisty!" he murmured under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

"Ugh, just leave me alone, I'm not having a good day today" I yelled. Lots of other people stared at me all at once. Seconds later, they conversed back into their own conversations. He sat down opposite me.

"So... I know this is none of my business and that you don't have to tell me but what happened?" I walked out of the restaurant immediately. I couldn't put up with this crap. I don't even know who he is but it was like he knew who I was. All I could hear was him shouting my name which was terrifying me. The reason why I was terrified was because I never told him my name and he was calling it like he had known me my entire life.

I don't know when I will next update but I don't think that it will be for a while since I have tests coming up. Please Vote and Comment and get as many people as possible reading this. I want to know what you think of this story so far. It wouldn't allow me to add a picture of Adrianna (that's her name if u didn't know btw).