Chapter 1

As I was packing up my bags, I heard a knock on the door. I wondered who it could be at this time of night. I usually didn't get visitors from anyone at night apart from my friends that is if we were planning on going clubbing. I went downstairs to open the door to reveal an exhausted looking girl. This girl looked around 17; her hair tied up into a messy ponytail, what once looked to be a purple floral dress but now looks as if it has been ripped. She looked relieved when she found me.

"What's the matter?" I asked as her facial expression turned back to its frightening state.

"I...I...I...I" her hands were shaking from whatever had happened to her. I motioned my hand for her to come in. As soon as she entered the house, a tear slid down her once delicate cheeks which were followed by a series of blatant tears. She clasped onto the back of a chair for support and then her whole body just shook with fear. The sobs were stifled at first as she attempted to hide her grief, then overcome by the wave of her emotions she would break down entirely, all her defences washed away in those salty tears. When she at last turned her face to mine, she was a picture of grief, loss, devastation. It was the face of one who had suffered before and didn't know if she could do it again. All I could do was watch and not say anything.

I wasn't really good at making people feel better when it comes to them crying their eyes out. After I had given her a cup of tea, we both sat down and asked her what had happened once more.

"It all started a while back, say... three months ago."  She started, sniffling.

"I go on Facebook almost twice every week if possible. One day, I had received a load of requests from a random guy named mysteriousdude24. I had no idea who he was so I ignored it. The next time I went on it, I had 30 messages from him, many of them threatening me by saying that 'I know where you live' and will do whatever he wants to me when he next meets me. I know this sounds very stupid but I thought that it was a joke at first but the next time I went on it, my inbox was filled with threats from him so I stopped going on Facebook ever since. A couple of weeks later, when I had just about forgotten about him, a black, sleek sports car stopped a few metres in front of me. It stayed there for a good 5 minutes. When I reached the car, the car door flew open and before I knew it I was inside a non-familiar looking car with a young man sitting beside me." She paused to stiffen her shaky voice. She continued.

"I know this is going to sound VERY crazy but... you must get out of the city before mysteriousdude24 finds you. I know that you also having been receiving these threats from him as well." I slowly backed away from her, putting my hands over my head.

"How... how do you know?"

"It doesn't matter how I know. YOU need to get out of the city as he probably knows almost everything about you now!"

My blood was boiling as this point. How dare she come into my house and come up with all these ridiculous accusations!

"It is none of your business about my social life. Did I ask you to talk about my private life and tell me to get out of my house? You know NOTHING about me!" She was moving towards me, giving me a sympathetic look.

"MOVE away from me!" I screamed.

"Calm down!" She was heading for the door. I went upstairs, the incident replaying in my mind '"You need to get out of the city as he probably knows almost everything about you now"'.  I definitely needed to calm down.

I'm probably going to update tomorrow or a couple of days after. It depends on when I'm going to go on my laptop. Sorry if I dont update for a while. It's because I have mock exams coming up and I need to revise for it. Soz for the grammar and spelling mistakes. Once I finish this story I will correct these mistakes. Please vote and comment.