chap 4

_jae 2 Bulgogi

Jae just nodded and continued to do his job. He was working in this kitchen for almost 10 years. he was alone ever since he was only 14, and as he was trying to have funds for himself and jisoo, he hadn’t much time for studying.

When he met yunho, he didn’t go to work for couple months as yunho would pay their fees on a condition, jae spending his time to study.

Eventually yunho disappeared one day and he found himself all alone again. though yunho would send him enough money, he went back to the kitchen as he was going nuts from spending too much time in home. He went back to the small kitchen and started working again to not think too much about yunho and the fact that missed him as hell.

after about 20 mins he called the old lady
_ajhuma... Bulgogi are ready... 

She took the plates and put them in a tray 
_and jaejoong, he wants to see u... 
_who?... 
_one of the customers...obviously...

She said and went out of the kitchen.
Jae washed his hand and went out while he was cleaning his hand with his apron.

_who wanted to see me? 
He asked and looked around the small salon  
_me...
He said and old lady stepped aside so jae could see the owner of the voice. A nice manly face, with a sharp nose, small eyes and a bright smile. 

_yu...yunho... 
Jae murmured and ran toward him then threw himself in his manly embrace. Jae couldnt control his tears and started to shaking in his arms, yunho tightened the hug, the forced distance was over

_i thought u never come back for me...or already have forgot me 
_i rather die to not come and get u...now lets eat...we gotta go... 
Jae despite his desire aparted from yunho and wiped his tears

They both sat and yunho attacked to his food 
_wow...it's amazing...ure still my number 1 cook
  _tnx...
Jae murmured and smiled, though he still couldnt believe that he's with yunho again, he watched how fast yunho was eating.  

They finished eating and jae said goodbye to ajhuma and the kitchen.
They walked home and talked the sweet talks. Jae opened the door and went in, he heard the door locked then he was held by yunho so tightly and lovely.

_i missed holding u...
Yunho said and put his lips on his neck, deep and wet.
Jae slowly turned his head and locked his lips with yunho’s. A moon escaped jae lips and he broke the kiss, once he felt yunho right hand on his dick and left hand playing with his left nipple.

_jae

_jae...jae...wake up...time to go 
_what time is it
_9:10...jagy i have a meeting at 14...i cant be late...
Jae sat at his bed with his half opened eyes. He nodded slightly and lazily went to washroom. 
_what do u wanna have for breakfast?... 
_we can have it on the way...get dress and lets go...
_i need to pack...mine stuff and jisoo's...give m...