"Dont look at me like that bambina, go put on your outfit." I rasped out as I sat down in the chair wanting to see her beautiful body.

-

Maliah took her sweet time when it came to getting dressed and doing her makeup. I knew better not to interrupt her or rush her because she gets angry and then Im the reason why her makeup didn't turn out right even though it always comes out beautiful. Hell, she doesnt even need it but as long shes happy I'm happy.

Not even 10 minutes in the car ride she was begging for gelato ice cream. And when I told her no she didn't speak to me for 6 minutes and had a pout on her beautiful face. I couldnt resist, I gave in.

Now she's happily taking down my ice cream and hers. She's a passenger princess, her seat heated to a certain temperature and if its not at the correct temperature she gets upset. I blame it on her hormones and the pregnancy of why shes acting like this. Not to mention she has to have her shoes off while riding in the car or she gets motion sickness which that doesnt add up. How does not having your shoes off gives you moto- You know what, im not going to question it.

"Your a full time job when your pregnant. Your 10 times worse." I stated and she glanced over me. "You do not say that to a pregnet women who is currently struggling with mixed emotions! puttana" She slightly yelled and I quickly furrowed my eyebrows.

"When did you start learning Italian?" I asked in disbelief and she shrugged. "When you fuck me you speak italian so I caught on. Im not dumb Rex." She said as she licked my ice cream and then hers.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "When you speak italian, you sound even sexier." I stated and she smiled. "I know." She happily said before smiling from ear to ear. I gently placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed.

"Can I have some of my ice cream atleast?" I asked and she hummed. "Fine, I guess so." She sighed while sounding not amused that I asked. She held the ice cream infront of me and I quickly took a bite making her snatch the ice cream out my view.

"You deserve to spit that bite out, you psyco!" She said making me laugh.

-

I walked into my old building and everyone's faces dropped. Some were familiar but at the same time not really. I haven't been here in years and all my old workers are still here because they get good pay. 2,000$ a day.

"Welcome back boss." The receptionist said and then his eyes verted to maliah. "This is maliah, my wife." I introduced her and he nodded and slowly eyed her body up and down. I quickly reached over the counter and grabbed his colar and threw a blow causing him to leak blood out his nose.

"Have some fucking respect. I just came back but I sure am feening to get blood on my hands... Dont make me kill you." I growled out as Maliah grabbed onto the back of my suit jacket to stop me. I let go of him and he quickly plopped down in the chair and held onto his nose.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Capo." He said as he looked maliah in her eyes but I quickly glared at him and he quickly looked down making maliah slap my arm.

"What?" I lowly said and she glared up at me. I took her hand and she smacked it away making me shake my head.

"Congratulations." My receptionist randomly said as I displayed a cold look "The baby." He said and my face stayed cold but my heart dropped.