The end...?

5 years later

The sun was out and shining, the cars honked in traffic, crime rates where at a low, and Izuku was still number one.

Life had moved on from the decade it had spent as a ruined wasteland and things where back to normal. Saint had been ranked as japans number two hero just behind Deku, especially with how she had practically saved the world.

But y/n couldn't take the credit of her daughter's sacrifice on that day. 

Y/n had just gotten off of patrol and was returning home to her husband. She was exhausted. Society had returned to normal but some of the members of the ex-league of villains had turned to another life.

Dabi had taken to being with you, Shigaraki had been resurrected and was trying to change. And everyone else took to lying low and trying to live the life that they never had.

You were exhausted beyond belief. Today was declared as a national holiday in celebration of the recreation of Japan and Kimiya's sacrifice. It was five years ago to the T.

You made your way home and opened the door to an empty house, deprived of it's usual chaotic noise. Usually your twin two year olds would be crawling around and screaming at the top of their lungs with a stressed Dabi chasing after them.

But they weren't here now.

You where completely and utterly alone.

You collapsed onto the couch, still in your uniform, and began to cry. It had been years since you lost your daughter and her words still rang in your ears.

Are you proud of me mom?

And it hurt even more knowing that the last conversation you two ever held was an argument with lots of bad memories.

Why does this happen to you? Why couldn't you just be happy? Sure you had good memories that you made throughout the years but none could ever replace or compare to those that you made with Kimiya.

Your sobs echoed through the empty house. You crying and suffering alone was a tradition that  you had created for this day every year and for the rest to come.

Your crying was interrupted by a knock on the door. Getting up while rubbing the tears grom your eyes, you stumbled over to the door and opened it.

There on the doorstep was those who where there that day. There were the people that you had survived the apocalypse with. But there in front where your family, Aizawa, Mic, Yanoru, Eri, Dabi, and your two children.

This day was the day that brought the whole country of Japan together. This was the day that even villains understood was a day that was meant to be celebrated with relaxing.

It was a day meant for relaxing.

Until a scream rang out.

=====
Here it is y'all
The end of our story
With a possible cliffhanger?
I would like to thank all of you for reading, commenting, and voting in this story. It means the world to me
I would also like to give a special thanks to my best friend in the whole entire world, muffchoil for reading and helping me write the chapters for Double-Tapped hearts.
I love you all and hope you have a nice day
Love y'all ❤️