Chapter 44

*realizes that i haven't uploaded this book in about a week* well sHiT

Whoops

Sorry not sorry

I don't have an excuse for not uploading except for that one thursday

Thursday i said i wouldn't

Well, here y'all seggsy mother truckers go

Enjoy

TW y/n is very depressed...so...yeah.....umm... and there is a sewer-slide attempt on your end im like really sorry. I'll put a line where it starts and where it ends. Unfortunately it does impact the story. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO. Everything after it certainly does but don't pressure yourself into reading it if you don't want to TW

The atmosphere was gloomy and sad, but rightfully so. The bundle of joy that everyone adored oh so much was now gone. Kimiya's happy squeals rang in everyone's ears.

But not for you and Hawks.

Instead her frightened screams echoed in your mind as you lay in your room with all of her favorite toys, blankets and clothes surrounding you in a ring. Hawks was also in his room as he cried. He blamed himself for not being fast enough to save her, and he wouldn't be mad if you blamed him as well.

But you also blamed yourself for her kidnapping. Maybe you just weren't a good mother.

It was all your fault.

Everyone suffered from Kimiya's absence.

Mic and Aizawa cried in silence while they held each other through the night. Their only grandchild was gone. And they didn't know if they could get her back.

Dabi went into a rage. He lit everything in his sights on fire. If there were any dead? He burnt them to a crisp. If he saw a tree by it's lonesome? He also burnt that to a crisp. The other members of the disbanded league could only watch in fear as everything went up in blue flames. But eventually Dabi collapsed and cried his bloody tears as the rest comforted him.

Izuku surprisingly found himself at Shigarakis grave, asking how to cope with losing a loved one. Shigaraki had obviously experienced that feeling so maybe he knew how he was supposed to handle it. Too bad he wouldn't get an answer.

Kirishima was just a god damn mess. If he saw or heard anything that remotely reminded him of Kimiya, he broke down. He would start screaming and crying and destroying things. Bakugo, who was also crying, had to stop him from taking it to far. Bakugo who only visited the rooftop when he cried, found himself visiting the roof often. But he didn't lose hope that she was still out there. One time, Kirishima was in such a bad state that he hurt Bakugo. It led to a lot of tears and apologies.

Shinso sat outside of your door the entire time as he tried to consol you and try to take your mind off of it, but he eventually gave in when he saw that this was getting you no where.

Eri sat in her room with a blank and empty stare. She was in denial of the whole thing. She would leave at night when everyone holed themselves in their rooms and try to look for any clue as where she could possibly be.

Jiro had grown bags under her eyes as she spent her time trying to not think of Kimiya and her innocent smile. Trying not to think of how the two would sneak around the halls at night and goof around.

Todoroki felt as listless as he always is. If you passed by him walking or sitting in the hallways or in the common room, you would see him staring at little burns that covered the walls. Scorns that were made from small fire spirits Todoroki made to entertain Kimiya. He hated his left side, but it made Kimiya happy. Todoroki would walk away with a tear stained face, left behind were two small burns made on the carpet that looked like the feet of a child. He missed creating snow balls at random times and throw them at her. Now, he hated both sides because the only thing that had brought him joy and had taken an interest in his powers, was gone.