Chapter 41

TW umm, so i really don't know how to explain it but there is an extreme mental break down in this chapter, like EXTREME extreme. And mentions of a past sewer slide attempt So yah, TW

Jsyk

Tears began to pour from your eyes.

That horrid mask was oh so familiar and it was a horrible memory for Yanoru. So why was she wearing it?

You began to shake from behind the bush that you were crouched behind as you broke down. When she never came back you had just assumed that she was dead, that she was never coming back.

But here she was in front of your eyes and very much alive. She was also killing innocent people.

The person in her grasp shrieked before Yanoru slit his throat with a sleek dagger that was silver with a black leather handle.

You tried to remain quiet as you cried and you could feel the sympathetic gazes that Mirko and Hawks were giving you but you couldn't stand it.

Your heart ached for a comfort only she could give. The tears that you refused to cry for her were finally being shed. You clamped hand over your mouth to try and muffle your cries and clutched the other hand to your chest where you bunched the fabric in your hands.

But some noise must've been made because next thing you know is that you are being picked up into someones arms and everyone is running.

As the person carrying you is running through the thick brush, you look over your shoulder to see your own sister running after you.

But she looks nothing like your sister.

Her usually silver eyes are indeed glossed over but one of them was straight up black. She also had a large scar running over her left eye, the black one.

It was a heartbreaking sight. Why? Because she looked so dead and broken. Her eyes held no emotion, not even a want to hunt you guys, it looked like she just wanted to for fun.

Next thing you know, you are in the air. Everything below you gets smaller and smaller.

You assumed that Hawks was carrying you because Mirko can't fly and Izuku can just jump really fucking far. But you didn't think to much about it. All you could focus on was how fast things were moving and how things also seems to move slowly.

Hawks held you closely as you got further and further from the ground. With your arms still clutching your mouth and the fabric of your shirt, Hawks had resorted to wrapping your legs around his waist and wrapping his arms around your torso. He felt how your breaths came in short and harsh puffs against his neck and how you ferociously shook in his arms.

He knew that taking you into the air while you were like this was a bad idea, terrible even, but it was the only way that he could get you away from the crazed murderer.

But apparently taking to the air couldn't even stop Yanoru.

Hawks looked behind him to see that Yanoru had sprouted wings greater than his and began to go after the two of you.

"Shit shit shit SHIT! MIRKO, DEKU!" Hawks sputters and yells to the two who are running with great speed on the ground.

Said runners looked up to see that Hawks and you were being taled by Yanoru. Even though they were already in panic, it only grew when that saw that Yanoru was catching up to Hawks, which should've been impossible, and pulling a knife out of her pocket.

Mirko and Izuku came up with a plan without even communicating and immediately sprang into action. Izuku grabbed Mirko and launched them into the air using fowl cowling. When he got close enough to Yanoru, he swung in a circle and threw Mirko at Yanoru who was getting closer and closer to Hawks.