She paused for effect and I took the opportunity to look at the people who had just run onto the field in their black and white uniforms. There were about twenty of them, but ten of them had plain white uniforms, so they were probably reinforcements. I could recognize each and every one of them from that night at the party.

I immediately saw Yeji who passed her trainer and the man next to him, who was probably the assistant . My gaze was interrupted when Maddie asked a question.

"Which one of you is a virgin?"

One of the girls raised her hand and I was about to do the same when Maddie spoke again, a serious expression on her face.

"You can go, whatever your name is."

"But-"

"I said go away."

After the girl left, she looked at the others.

"We don't need virgins on our team and you'll see why later. Now, about the initiation process. We only want dedicated cheerleaders and this is how it's going to be. You're going to get five tasks. Whoever completes them the best will get the spot on the team."

"I thought tryouts had to do with how flexible we are..." Said one girl and Maddie shot her a look.

"This is college. Is there anyone here who can't do back flips?"

No one raised their hand. I used to take gymnastics in ninth grade, so I was fine.

"Great. I think you all know who our team captain is, right?"

Everyone nodded and I didn't dare ask who, because I didn't want to get kicked off. I would find out eventually.

"And the team captain knows you personally?" Maddie continued and everyone shook their heads, so I followed them.

"Unbelievable. Someone slept with the captain?"

Four hands went up in the air and Maddie didn't even look surprised.

"Well, then... You four probably have a guaranteed shot at the next task. Follow me, freshmen and the rest of you, see you tonight."

We followed her out onto the field, where the team was warming up. Yeji was the first to look up because Maddie meowed and she smiled, before standing up.

She looked over all the freshmen, before stopping to look at me with a surprised look on her face. Her lips stretched into a smile and she moved closer, putting her arm around Maddie.

"How can I help my favorite cheerleader?" She asked and Maddie leaned toward her, crossing her arms.

"First task of the cheer initiation. Them has to guess the size of your dick."

She's the captain!? I should have seen that coming. Damn it!

And this was fucking for real? What kind of initiation is this?

In fact, I think she mentioned the size of her penis two years ago...

Was it 9.3 or 8.3?

"We'll start from here. Name and size, come on, they've got practice."

"Um, Layla Ro-"

"No last name, first name only."

"Okay, Layla and I think she's about 10 inches."

Maddie moved on to the next girl named Georgia, who said 8 and Yeji pretended to be offended.

"Alex... Umm... 9.7?"

Maddie and Yeji looked impressed and then moved on. Paula said 9.5, Tracy said 10.3 and Sakura said 11. I snorted at that, because, come on people.

"And you now..." Maddie said nodding her head towards me. "You're cute, what's your name?"