nine - you bring the sunshine where you go

Start from the beginning

"Hey Toms!" Aimsey greeted, before directly going back to work as if that specific moment did not happen.

"Uh— hey" Tommy let out a small and sheepish noise before flopping down on the unoccupied seat, "what are you guys working on?"

"Ranboo is working on his History Insights upcoming presentation, Aimsey on their Calculus homework, Eryn is reorganizing his own notes as well a proofreading his research paper—" Tubbo intentionally leaves out that it was, in fact, a day late considering the low hopes Eryn subconsciously gave to Tommy. Not to mention, the blonde noticed it as well. Both could pass as twins, really. "— Purpled is reading the reading material his Arts History professor gave him and uh— Freddie is breaking down"

Tommy blinked towards the mentioned brunette who was continuously blinking on his laptop's screen with puffy red eyes. "I can see that"

"Good" Tubbo slowly nodded his head before switching the topic back to him, "So, what are you doing here?"

Tommy averted his gaze from Tubbo to his well designed and organized backpack, bringing his laptop, an average size binder notebook with a transparent cover, his phone to what Tubbo assumed to be a gift from his scholarship sponsor and finally, his clear multi-slot pouch filled with pens, pencils and alike. Finally, he answered the short brunette, "I'll be studying, obviously, for the first term periodicals"

Tubbo let his jaw drop, seemingly incredulous in what he was witnessing, "You're studying for the first term periodicals already?"

Tommy looked at him with an impassive expression, "That's what I said, didn't I?"

Tommy then rolled his eyes as Tubbo still looked at him in disbelief, "Big man, don't you have any workloads to do? Like— I don't know, the newest assignment from Physics? The projectile something— two dimensional kinematics? Or a replica art from the Mesopotamian times? Or even in the Middle Ages—"

"Big man, I get it" Tommy chuckled as he opened his new blank document file, "And yes, I don't have any workloads to do as I finished it all a week ago"

Tubbo looked at him for over a minute before staring at Ranboo who's still deep in their work, and so does everyone else. He looked back at the blonde, hoping at least someone listened to their conversation and backed him up on this one. Never in his life have seen a Blackthorne Academia student who has an organized and planned out life. Yes, some people in the beginning did have motivation to finish all their workloads in a span of two days at most but that all ended after a week of being officially a student here in this academy due to the relentless workloads professors give with the addition of extracurriculars and electives (it gets even more busy when you are elected as a student council officer in this institution. Not to mention, when the student council and similar organizations are handling the main school affairs, ugh). "Good for you, big man. Good for you"

He wouldn't even be surprised if that will turn the opposite, eventually. He grimaced, he would hope not. There must be at least one individual who has their life organized in their friend group.

"Thanks?" Tommy furrowed his brows before shrugging, shaking his head in the process.

"Eh, no problem" Shrugging, Tubbo went back to what he was supposed to be working on, leaving Tommy on his own studying session (Tubbo doesn't even have the motivation to finish this goddamn programming shit, what more if he's already on the studying part? He groaned).