"I thought you said-"

"It is easier on everyone if I say I'm a Hylian. Don't want to cause panic, you know?" I smiled. Before we could say anything else, Death Mountain erupted again, sending magma bombs down from the sky. We were already under the overpass, however, Link watched in horror when some of the debris landed on the railway tracks. "Good thing we didn't ride that time..." I chuckled dryly, before Link continued forward, occasionally killing Lizalfos and Fire Keese. Daqa Koh Shrine met Link's eyes, before he told me to wait for him. This shrine specifically was oddly placed. It dealt with electricity, which in all honesty, should have been in the desert, but whatever. I remember thinking the shrine was fun, but a little too short.

It appeared that the blond knight felt the same. He made his way out in no time, not knowing how to feel. Once again, creative idea, but a tad too short. We continued to walk up the hill before shrill screams came from the first cannon. "Yaah! Someone, please help me!" Two Black Moblins, one unarmed, the other with a Drillshaft, threatened the kind Goron, as Daruk's Protection encircled him. I had completely forgotten how beautiful the color was. Such a bright orange that practically glowed in the setting sun. Link and I stared at one another for only a moment. It was as if he was telling me to sit tight as he dealt with the two Moblins. First, he threw a rock at the closest, leading him away from the still distracted one, before dealing with the monster accordingly. By the time he killed the second, and the smoke of the beasts rose up through the air, Yunobo had finally opened his eyes. I was the first to meet his gaze, "Wow! You're crazy strong, goro! You saved me again! Thanks for savin' me, brother! I would've been in real trouble if you hadn't shown up when you did, goro. Still no sign of Boss, eh?"

"He's not coming." Link voiced out, as the Goron jolted in shock. Poor thing has been waiting alone for about thirty minutes, got attacked, and was now being told that his main reason for coming was a complete waste of time. Not only that, but the whole escapade from the earlier with the painkillers.

"Huh? Not coming? But why, goro?!" The Goron inquired loudly, as I decided to take up the conversation.

"His back hurts, Yunobo. Sorry that you had to come all of this way here for nothing." I apologized, bowing his head along with mine.

"After we went through all that trouble to get them... the painkillers didn't even end up working, goro. Well, if Boss can't help, there's nothin' else we can do. I suppose I'll just head back now..." Before the Goron could even take a step, Link stepped in front of him swiftly.

"Wait a minute!" The Goron halted. He asked why Link stopped him, before the blond continued, "I wanna board Rudania."

"What?! You're gonna try to board the Divine Beast? Who do you think you are... Lord Daruk? It's dangerous in there, goro! Though I guess if you weakened it first, it might be possible... But... why risk it?!" Link then started to explain a vague string of reasons, which seemed to go over Yunobo's head. During this part of the game, the player didn't know what Link was talking about. The only thing we know is that Link did talk to Yunobo. We just received a little animation.

"Yunobo, I know that our reasons are vague, but we really need to get to Divine Beast Vah Rudania. Please? I'm practically begging you." I spoke soon after the male, holding my hands together the best I could. Yunobo watched on with all sorts of emotions. Part of him was unsure, but there was also a snippet of what could only be described as wonder.

"Hm. Well, I don't really get it, but I'm sure you both have your reasons, goro... The problem is... good ol' Boss raised the Bridge of Eldin to make sure that mean Divine Beast couldn't get over here. In order to get to where Rudania is, we'll have to find a way to get the Bridge of Eldin back down, goro. Boss would normally use the cannon to lower it... Ugh, we can't get across unless we figure somethin' out! If Boss can't come down here, then he can't use the cannon to lower the bridge. That means we're out of luck, goro! Oh! It occurs to me that you know how to use the cannons! Don't you, goro? Maybe we can get across after all... So let's just do what I do to help Boss sometimes. That means I'm gonna be the cannonball! And you'll launch me, goro!" The usual scaredy-cat Goron, was smiling confidently all the while willing to help in any situation shape or form.