⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

celeste rolled her eyes. "girl did you forget that i just got out the hospital? right after this dd gotta help me re-wrap this shit." she spoke freely completely forgetting isis wasn't aware of anything about dd helping her.

isis dropped the comb and paused doing her hair altogether. "celeste! that nigga helping you wrap that thing?" isis turned her around, pointing at the wrapped part that was patched up. celeste rose an eyebrow before nodding.

she regretted it right afterwards when she saw isis's lips turn into a sly smile. "bro no. it's not like that." celeste waved her off and turned back around so her back was facing her cousin. "noo. but he's feeling you, and both of us know it."

celeste stayed quiet, not knowing to tell isis about that she had overhead days before. she wasn't gonna say anything until she heard isis, "girl. speak."

"DD STOP THAT hurts bro

"DD STOP THAT hurts bro." celeste put her head down as dd continued to wrap the fabric around her lower chest. "my bad." he mumbled while he finished wrapping it and tucked it in.

celeste hissed when she felt her chest start to hurt from the alcohol he had rubbed on it before. "oh my god bro." she whispered to herself when it started to burn really badly. "mm. mm." she shook her head and closed her eyes when she felt tears pooling them.

dd stepped away from the girl, this wasn't the first time this had happened when he was doing this for her. and he always felt bad each and every time because he doesn't even know the pain she feels each time.

"yo.. cece come here bro." dd pulled her by her arm and wrapped his hands around her, engulfing her in a bear hug. celeste held in her cried because she felt like it was embracing even though this had happened multiple times, she disliked how it felt wrong to show her emotions.

and it was weird because in the back of her mind it was saying that if she was with darrian it wouldn't be like that at all, but it ain't her fault.

the two stayed in the same position for a minute before celeste pulled away and let out a laugh. "your so mushy dd." she turned around to wash her face while dd watched her a with a mug plastered on his face.

"ain't you just- mmcht never mind." and with that dd left the bathroom.

celeste washed her face with the coconut soap, dried her face up before also leaving the bathroom. the girl had agreed hesitantly to go the the block party that isis had literally forced her into going.

celeste walked back into her room to see isis was doing her make up while she was in her bonnet in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. she didn't even realize that it was time to get ready, and she so bad didn't wanna go to no party tonight.

the girl walked to her closet and look at her wardrobe, not even knowing what would be suitable for a girl that got shot going to a party four months later. celeste settled on her black juicy couture tracksuit and matched them up with her black cats.