𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕟𝕕

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Honolulu?" Elena asked.

"I wish." She said, before asking "How many of these are there?"

"A lot." Elena answered "I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country."

"I know we haven't been able to really...that things had been weird, because of Jeremy, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with." Bonnie thanked her, before looking at me "And thank you too Eliana, you have no business about this, but you're still helping"

"Don't say that, you guys are my friend" I told her, while taking her hand in mine.

"There's nothing more important, Bonnie." Elena told her.

"It's surreal. Having to track down a woman, who bailed on her own kid."

"You know, you don't have to, right? Let Stefan obsess over opening up the coffin. It doesn't have to fall on you." Elena told her.

"The coffin is spell shut. That makes it a witch problem. So it does fall on me. I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later." Bonnie said, as Damon enters the house holding a manilla folder in his hand.

"Sooner. Abby Bennett Wilson, Monroe, North Carolina. Born in Mystic Falls Hospital, graduated at Mystic Falls High...blah blah blah." Damon hands Bonnie the folder and she opens it and looks at the driver's license record. "A little compulsion helps sped up the research process."

"This is her." Bonnie said.

"Oh wow, Damon being helpful for the first time, that's a miracle" I sarcastically said, as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yep. Road trip. I call shotgun." Damon said to Bonnie.

"Yea-No." Elena said.

"Want me to hang out in the back with you?" Damon asked.

"You're not coming, Damon." Elena told him.

"Why?" Damon asked "I'm the one who found her."

"Okay, Damon. Look. Bonnie hasn't seen her mom in over fifteen years. We don't need your snarky commentary narrating the experience." Elena told him, as they look at each other for a long time.

"What's going on with you two?" Bonnie asked them.

"We kissed. Now it's weird. Have a great trip." Damon leaves. Bonnie looks surprised at Elena who's lost for words, while I'm smirking at her.

♡♡♡
༆ ⒷⓄⓃⓃⒾⒺ'Ⓢ ⒸⒶⓇ ༆

"I just can't believe that I'm actually going to see her. Or meet her. Sort of. Since I don't really remember her." Bonnie said, as we're driving to Bonnie's mom.

"You don't really talk about her." Elena told her.

"Well at least you've got a chance to meet your mom" I told her with sad voice that both girl noticed.

"Hey, I'm sure you're going to find your parents, and I'm going to help you" Bonnie send me a sad smile, while patting the back of my hand.