𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ O͟l͟d͟ L͟o͟c͟k͟w͟o͟o͟d͟ C͟e͟l͟l͟a͟r͟ ༒︎

"So, the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena wondered, as me her and Alaric are walking through the tunnel in the cellar.

"Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light." Alaric warned her, as I let out a chuckle.

"Wait, what?"

"Elena" Damon secretly comes up and whispers behind her, as she turns around and sees him. "Boo!"

Elena jumps from fright, as she let out a gasps "Ah! God, Damon!"

'Scaredy-cat!"

"Leave her alone Damon " I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior, before he sticks his tongue out.

"Just ignore him. That's what I do." Alaric told her.

"So, you really can't get in?" Elena asked him.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire."

"What do you mean, ancient?" She confusedly asked.

Damon gestures forward, before saying "See for yourself."

"I don't like this place" I told them, as we walked further into the tunnels, to the cave with drawings on the walls.

"Tell me about it" Elena said.

"Well, this is as far as I get to go." Damon told us.

"What is all this?" Elena asked as she shines her flashlight on the walls with the drawings.

"Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story." I started. "In simple, archaeological terms, it's a really, really old story." I informed her, before pointing at the wall "That right there, is the moon cycle." I points at another drawing "A man, a wolf."

"A werewolf." Elena said while starting at the drawing.

"Yeah, it's the 'Lockwood Diaries: Pictionary-Style.' " Damon said.

"I don't understand. I thought the Lockwoods came here with the Original Founders in the 1860s." Elena said confused again.

"I don't know. Maybe the Lockwoods did, but according to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric informed her.