Chapter 1

Agent midnight:. "Surrender!Donovan Desmond!You have been surrounded,you have nowhere to run!

Both agents and assassins have surrounded Donovan Desmond and some of his men.

A old man:That right,surrender.Stop your madness about war.

Donovan Desmond:You do not understand the importance of not having wars .World peaceis about wars

A bald man:WAR WILL CREATE NOTHING BUT DESTRUCTION.

Red hair lady:I agree.It is far from world peace.

At another side

Random person 1:rr..run.th..the.they are unbeatable

Random person 2:jjjjj...just who are they.

Random person 3:AHHH!!

In 20 minutes.Corpses was lying everywhere in a pool of blood.You can see 3 shadows stand tall,clearly they are the ones who caused it.

Shadow 1:This is Yuri,me thorn princess and twilight have finish here.awaiting for further orders.

Bald man:Noted,stay put for now.

Bald man:They have finish their job.

Old man:As expected,it is quick

Red hair lady:We need to finish our job too.As their seniors we can't lack behind

While those three was talking.Donovan took this chance and escape

Bald man:Oh great.Now he escapeing .

Red hair lady:Ms Desmond,young masters desmond.what do you want to do now.

Ms Desmond:Is it possible catch him alive?

old man:At this point it is not possible to catch him alive.Only death awaits him unless you want to let him escape.

Demetruis:No,we can't let him escape.If only death awaits him so be it.(codly)

Damian:Father choose his own path

Red hair lady:If you all say so(sigh)

The red hair lady,bald man and old man look at each other and nodded their heads.

Bald man:Nightrose,you may proceed.

"BANG" Donovan died.

A few km away,at a abandoned building.

Teenage girl with short pink hair:target eliminated.