Chapter 3: Breakfast

I lost my love to you,
Was hoping that you knew,
Don't what else to do,
Was hoping that you knew.

Saturday, 29th July, 7000 hours.

Luz woke up first out of everyone, seeing Amity and her fans still cuddling from last night, facing Luz, blushing a bit remembering that Amity called her hot. She liked Amity as a friend or as she thought. Did she really see the girl as a friend? Why does she get this weird feeling every time she's with Amity and Amity only? She's just a friend like any other. But what makes her feel different from the others and Amity? What makes her so special.

She studied some of the features the witchling had. Her pale white skin that looks like it'll turn a shade of red rose when blood drops on it, leaving a mark. How her hair looks really pretty when it's down. Her cute button nose. Her mouth making an adorable cat face. Her elf ears seemed smaller than her other friends, which Luz found really cute. 2 golden honey-like eyes staring into her hers. Wait- eyes?

She snapped back to consciousness to see Amity was staring right into her eyes. Amity smiling a bit. "What are you looking at," she spoke softly.

"Eres realmente hermosa," Luz replied.

"Hmm? What?" Amity said rubbing her eyes.

Luz started blushing at what she said, glad it was in Spanish. "Uhh, nothing? We should be getting up. No one is up yet." Before Luz got up, Amity pulled her down. "Noooo, I wanna sleep," she whined. "Amity c'mon, we gotta go." Amity didn't want to. She placed her leg over Luz and wrapped her arms around the girl.

Giving in, Luz stayed like that until Amity decided to get up.

With Luca and Amanda

Luz was trying to wake Amity up too but the witch kept whining. Saying how she was tired or how she missed Luz's warmth and that she wanted more cuddles. Luz kept saying that she was gonna make breakfast. Amity let out a huff and got up. Luz went to take a bath and Amity looked for some clothes while as still sleepy. She kept falling as sleep every few seconds so she took a nap. When Luz got out she saw Amity sleeping again.

"Estos Blights realmente no son una persona madrugadora, ¿verdad?" She sighed.

She went to dress and grabbed a comb to brush her messy hair. "Amity, amor. Can you please wake up?" Grabbing her socks, she sat on the bed. Amity got and sat on the side of the bed. Luz had finished putting her socks on. Before getting up, Amity sat on her lap and slept there. Burying her face into the crook of Luz neck. She could feel the soft breathing against her neck coming out of the sleeping girl. She let out a deep sigh and held the Blight like that.

With Lucia and Amelia

Lucia had already got up way before everyone else about around 6 in the morning. She took out a book to read from her bag that was conveniently placed beside her bed. While she was reading with the small night lamp illuminating light onto the book. Amelia started shuffling in her sleeping.

"Why is she always shuffling in her sleep?"

She saw that Amelia was too close to edge and feared that if she moved more she would fall. So she went over to the other side of the bed and grabbed a bunch of pillows and blankets that she could find around the room and placed them all beside the bed. Lying down on it, it was enough to just not feel the pain of hitting the ground.