─────────── 𝟎𝟎𝟓

Start from the beginning

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
oh i see!!!!!
i get what you mean, i'm sorry that happens!

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
it isn't your fault, it just happens, sadly

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
i know, but still i feel bad 😓
are you quite stressed, i heard that stress is normally a huge factor to nightmares?

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
oh definitely! there's so much happening in my life, and i'm so stressed because of it, i just need some peace but i don't seem to be getting much of that, unfortunately

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
oh christian :(
well i'm always here if you ever need anyone to talk to!!!!

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
thank you, that really means so much. the same goes for you too

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
thank u!!!

──────────────────

Amalia understood to an extent what Christian was going through, now of course she didn't completely know what he was going through as everyone's story is different. But, she's been through it all; the panic attacks, the nightmares, the stress, the anxiety, the waking up in the middle of the night trying so hard to breathe, and not have a mental breakdown because of the constant reminder of what she's going through not leaving her mind, which led to it appearing in her dreams. She hated talking about it, Charles and Angel would be lucky if they even got a single detail out of her about it, Amalia would suffer alone, and she was okay with it. Amalia, has felt alone her entire life and has faced multiple things alone; this was just one of the many she's faced.

These things weren't unfamiliar to her and to say that it doesn't happen anymore to her would be like saying a solar eclipse never happens because they do occur, but only occasionally. Amalia was thankful that things such as panic attacks didn't happen as often to her as they used to. The constant pain of not being able to have a good nights rest because you knew you'd wake up in a few hours trying your hardest not to cry your eyes out, wasn't exactly fun.

So, when Amalia knew to an extent what Christian was feeling, she couldn't let him suffer alone. Which, meant being the person she was, she had the idea to ask him if he wanted to do something... something that used to help her feel relaxed even if it was only for a short period of time, when she was going through the same thing. Now, there was two things she used to do, the first was go on a late night walk whilst listening to music, and second play a very entertaining game of ludo. However, Amalia couldn't exactly ask Christian if he wanted to go on a walk together due to the fact of them that they've never even met before and she doesn't really want this to be the first time they meet. Therefore, she asked if he wanted to play ludo.

──────────────────

☆彡

──────────────────

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
hey that was so unfair
you totally cheated!!!!

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
oh don't be a sore loser, christian!
u can just admit that i'm the better player