" ~I See A Little Birdie Who Caught My Eye~ "

HI HERE'S JUST A HEADS UP, UPDATES WILL BE SLOW

TW: Possessive/Obsessive Behavior, Death, Injuries/blood, Stalking, and Forced Affection

(This is NOT how the real people act just their personas)

___________________________________________

Morning 7:37 am (Author POV) 

As the morning star shinned ever so brightly in the flowered infested fields, it managed to creep itself into a room of an 8-year-old child. (You) The child awoke from the sudden light climbing their window as they arose from their comfortable position, grumbling they went to their closet to change and to prepare for a new adventure of the day! ( This is your Outfit besides the wand, hat and badge)

 (You) The child awoke from the sudden light climbing their window as they arose from their comfortable position, grumbling they went to their closet to change and to prepare for a new adventure of the day! ( This is your Outfit besides the wand, ...

Your fluffy wings settled on your back as you grabbed your f/c satchel that carried your all of your adventure items, ( Basically a torch and a map you made a year ago- ) before marching like a little soldier to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Their Mother smiled at there presence, they always seemed to light up the room with their cheery smiles and a bright personality, her Mom slid them a fruit salad which they gobbled down quickly. After Y/n ate their breakfast they went off to the near by forest with their Mom's permission obviously.

Y/n's POV

" Hey Ma, can I go to the forest today? " I asked finishing the last bite of my breakfast turning to Mom, " I suppose you can just for an hour, then you need to gather some things from the markets alright? " she replied glancing at them from the cozy balcony that had no rails just like any other house. They nodded getting out their seat while extending their Beautiful wings before hugging their Mother and launching into the lovely clear sky, they zoomed through the fields that filled with floral assets of many colors that made them smile. I did some twirls in the air it was fun! eventually I reached the forest, it had overgrew since last time I saw it vines and tall trees everywhere. For some reason it felt like home, I knew it like the back of my hand, I entered the forest landing on a near by tree to gaze into the darkness. Something felt ominous I shook it off as my mind playing tricks on me, but I did feel something or someone watching me.

??? POV

I was told to gather some fruit from the near by Markets but something...something entered the forest, I ducked under a tree to view what it was  or who it was. I peeked from behind the tree that's when I saw them...h/c Beautiful E/c, S/c (Hair Color, Eye color and Skin color) and their lovely rainbow like wings, They looked like HIM. (PLATONIC ;__;)

I just watched them for awhile as if they would disappear if I looked away but I knew I would need to tell the others, I took a small camera out of my backpack and snapped a picture before looking at them one more time before flying of back home.

Y/n's POV

After 2 minutes of just admiring the forest I heard a little click but its probably a squirrel holding to many acorns, I decided to jump off the branch gliding to the next repeatedly Mom said it would help my flying and help me with the weight of my wings. " This is so boring.. " I mumbled maybe I should go early something just feels weird here... Oh well ill be back tomorrow bye-bye forest till next time.

??? POV

I rushed back to the nest clinging to the picture looking at the same photo that Phil managed to save during the war between the humans and the hybrids, I held up the one I took just moments ago they look similar... Did-did Kota survive? I looked between the photos just to see if I was going crazy or something, that's when somebody walked in.. Phil " Hey Wil watcha  lookin at? " Phil asked peaking from the kitchen. " Phil, you remember Kota right? " I asked not taking my eyes off the two pictures, " erm- Yes I remember.. " Phil said walking towards me, " Why do you ask? " he questioned as he leaned on the wall. " Well uhm- while I was heading to the markets, there was a child... That looked like him. Phil stood straighter holding a stern look " Wilbur you shouldn't joke about this. " Phil said with a upset look on his face, he was going to say something else but I cut him off " Just look at this picture " I said shoving it in his hand, I watched as his eyes widened.

Phil's POV

I couldn't believe it was Kota Alive? If so was this his kid? So many questions but what I wanted to know is that if he was okay... " Find them and bring them here, immediately... " I said lowering my voice not taking my eyes off the picture.

Nobody's POV

Wilbur and Phil faces had darken after a few minutes and they both shared the same idea... Wilbur went out to the balcony to find what he thought was a treasure YOU.

This is only the BEGINNING our Pretty BIRDIE

_________________________________________________________

💗Relationship Scale 💗

💗...Loading...💗

1-10%⛓️

Acquaintances/Strangers

You and this person haven't interacted much

not much to say other then that.

 10-35%❤️

You and this person are on good terms, you can even say friends!

you hope to make a lot of  friends!

35-60% 💜

You and this person are really good friends like besties!

You and this person enjoy each others company!

60-80%💗

This person wants to be around you quite often...Oh well! You don't mind.

This is the start of obsession/Mid Obsession

80-95% 🖤

You and this person spend a lot of Time together and often bump into each other "accidentally"

This is when Obsession starts to take over their mind they stalk You.

⛓️💕⚠️95-100%⚠️💕⛓️

Oh $H:T RUN.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUNRUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUNRUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN  RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUNRUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

AWAY.

____________________________________________________________

Welcome to the relation ship scale! There will be slow updates :)) Cya!