𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

HOWLING REUNION

HOWLING REUNION

One might say she was fortunate to survive but what she was awaiting is far from unfortunate. She had a new body, new clothes, and a new life yet she manages to go back to the same Stella Lawerence from Brooklyn with no idea of what Stella Lawerence was, was she just like her? or someone far worse than what she could imagine herself to be?

Yeah so the diary was not much of the help, if my assumption is correct that blonde woman must be Rebekah Mikaelson and that man obviously was Klaus Mikaelson. But it didn't say anything about knowing the Mikaelsons, I don't remember any year where the Salvatores could have interacted with the Mikaelsons other than the 1920s. Stella started to think about reading all the other diary entries but before that, Damon came and started to pour blood into his drink

He turned to her with his usual smirk "Ah, did you reach that part where you had that detailed spontaneous night with Mr Captain Kirk" Stella rolled her eyes at his unamused attempt to get on her nerves. Stefan walks into the hall and joined them Damon eyed him and asked "Would you care for one?"

"No Thank you, not hungry, just ate." Stefan smiled and sat on the sofa

Damon turns to him "Arent you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back?" Stella snorted, he looked up at her with an obvious look "I mean.. surely they talk"

Stella burst out in laughter. It was one of her favourite lines from Damon. Stefan glanced at Stella and said in a humorous tone "I'm glad you find that funny, Stella" He shifted to notice his older brother smirking at him "Im just happy that's a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner" Damon just smiled the comment off

"I like this, you walking on shells around me because you think I'm gonna explode if she comes by again" He paced and stood behind an ancient-looking chair "It's very suspenseful" He tilted his head "Is Elena worried too? I bet I'm your every conversation"

Stella had enough of their bickering "Will you stop it!? I am in the middle of a huge crisis getting my life back together having absolutely clueless about what the hell happened to me while you two idiots argue over absolutely nothing!" Stella let a breath out "That felt good."

The younger Salvatore goes back to his brooding face "Have you heard from Katherine?" while the older tended to change the topic sensing this "We haven't seen the last of Katherine, you do know that, right? We have no idea what she's up to."

the older raven haired made a sound of dismay "Sure we do, she came back to profess her undying, eternal love for you so I'm gonna let you deal with her while I have to find out about the Lockwood family secret" Both Stella's and Stefan's interest piqued "The gilbert device affected them but vervain didn't, so they're not vampires, they're something else"