" You must be fucking crazy to say that to me. You sure mommy didn't burn out a brain cell or two? Deku isn't going anywhere. He doesn't need you or daddy's money, I told you that before. I've got him, I don't need you sticking your ugly face where it doesn't belong. My life and what I do with it is my business and I will be here till that nerd walks again and nothing in this world is going to change that. You can take your fancy specialist and fuck right off because the only thing Deku needs is me and I just bet that that pisses you off huh?", he says before he turns and walks off without another word.

His chest is heaving as he moves down the sidewalk. He's angry, angry at what that bastard said and his mear existence, angry at what the doctor said and the look the words caused in emerald eyes, angry at Izuku wanting to give up, he's angry at himself for feeling like he's not doing enough, he's angry at the whole God damn situation.

Rain drops begin to fall making the blonde hero raise his face to the sky. He closes his eyes feeling the rain shower cool his over heated skin and just maybe under that cover of rainwater he lets a few tears fall in the ally of uncrowded street.

It's almost two hours later when a wet blonde hero walks back through the door of the greenett's apartment.

He furrows his brows as soon as he enters seeing two large trash bags by the door.

He nudges one with his foot not feeling regular house hold trash but something softer.

There's a tension in his chest as he reaches down and reluctantly pulls one open. Reaching in he pulls out a familiar sight making his chest ache and his eyes go wide.

There in his hands are the remains of a now torn apart and shredded hero suit that belongs to the greenett in the other room.

Katsuki quickly begins to shift through the bag seeing all of Izuku's hero gear torn and damaged.

The blonde grips the fabric in his hand with wide eyes as he jumps up and rushes to the greenett's room throwing the door open just in time to watch as Izuku gets ready to smash a framed picture of himself in his hero suit standing with Allmight.

Katsuki lunges across the room grabbing it before it hits the wall.

" Deku! What the fuck are you doing?!"

Tear filled angry green eyes look up at the blonde.

" Getting rid of all this stuff! I .. I don't need it anymore ! I .. I don't even want to look at it! Thats not even me anymore so.. so get rid of that picture Kacchan!"

Crimson eyes narrow has his heart aches and breaks in his chest.

" The fuck I will! This is you! You are still you Deku fuck!"

Izuku shakes his head no rapidly as tears run down his cheeks.

" No! No I'm not! I'm.. I'm worthless again! Just .. just like you always said!", he yells grabbing another picture of himself that Katsuki grips before it can make it to the ground.

"Izuku! Stop it! God Dammit stop!"

The greenett looks at the blonde with sobs.

" Why?! This is the truth Kacchan! What you said back then is the truth too!"

" No it isn't! I should have never fucking said that Izuku I told you that! I was a kid and stupid! Stubborn, mouthy, cocky thinking I knew it all but I didn't have a clue! I never even actually thought it! You were always better than me Deku and I knew it, even then I knew it! This God damn chair doesn't change that! It doesn't change you unless you fucking let it!", he pants feeling panic rising in his chest at the breakdown.