"L-Luffy-San.." Coby was also in disbelief at the situation.

Those words somewhat made Law slightly grin underneath that palm of his, since he was covering his lips. He grin, hearing those words coming from Luffy that he chose him instead of someone else, Luffy liked him, and loved him. He just grins, he doesn't know why, he should be mad, but after Luffy says such "Sweet" words. He can't help but be mad at himself.

That's when Law's grin fades as he clears his throat and stops blocking his lips. So Luffy could see, his face, is a bit of a disappointing kind of expression.

"Tch.. fine. I'm sorry. I was just.. I thought you were.. My words slip out."

Luffy's eyes met his, "We'll talk later, I decided to go back home with Moocy right now." Luffy ended up leaving Law, in such a disappointing look on his face, he was upset. "Your Highness.. maybe.." Coby tried to clear the atmosphere as they felt the aura, even Penguin felt an aura from Law.

"Penguin-ya, I don't forbid you for being friends with him. I forbid you to fall in love with him."

This is just the beginning of the relationship.

Those words made Penguin stiffen at the moment, "Yes.. Your Highness, I do not plan to.. Fall in love with him. However, please do not blame Luffy, it wasn't his fault. It was me, I deeply apologize." Penguin bowed his head, however, he still remembered what Luffy said. Luffy liked him before Law. He was the first that caught Luffy's attention and now Law has him.

If he was just a little bit more early, then he might've had him.

Those thoughts made Penguin fade away quickly, he doesn't want to mess up the relationship. As he looked at Coby, who also seemed disappointed. It took him by surprise. Law gives him a cold stare, "Good. You may continue what you are doing right now. I need to settle something that I need to settle. I need to fix it. Or else.." Law didn't finish the words and walked away, leaving Coby and Penguin alone.

Coby stares at Penguin.

When Law finally left, Coby slightly clenched.

"So.. Luffy-San.. has liked you."

"Y.. You heard?"

Penguin never thought, even if it is himself thinking that Coby heard the full conversation.

"Of course.. I heard."

Those were the only last words that Coby wanted to say as he left the kitchen, leaving Penguin, Penguin deeply sigh, he couldn't imagine that would happen and couldn't forget what Luffy admitted in front of him.

Penguin slightly clenched, he leaned to the counter and ended up, falling down on the floor, sitting down. Looking down at the floor, taking off his hat, and it made him stare at his own name "Penguin".

Seeing Luffy say that, makes it more intense for him to think.

'What am I even fucking thinking?.. It's too late now. Fuck.. just fuck, I might be hallucinating.'

•|•|•

Law on the other hand, went to his majestic room, and saw Luffy packing his few things with his small bag.

"I'll be going back, with Moocy."

Luffy says, not even turning to face him, to even look at him. "Come on, I apologize didn't I? Wasn't that enough? I'm sorry, I couldn't control my emotions.. I can't sometimes control myself when someone is trying to steal.. something that is already mine." Law says, approaching Luffy, Luffy is sitting on the floor, with his legs crossed and putting on a few things. Luffy ignored his words, "I'm sorry." Law ended up sitting on the floor beside him, helping him to get his few things.