6. Feeling

A new school year and the first day of school. What's in store for us.

Everyone has been divided into tracks. Leaders, minions and mogrifs. The girl became a leader, the training will become much more.

Sarah just woke up and tidied herself up, untangling her black hair. You were sitting on the couch, and Lesso had gone to get breakfast. You seemed to be the only ones who didn't eat in the dining room, because all the professors and teachers and students always ate there. Quickly putting on your black pants and shirt, you looked out the door to see if Dean was coming and she was coming. Sarah smiled and opened the door for her to come in without a problem. Only the woman was clearly not in the mood.

"I can open the door myself", – she gave you a plate of food and went to her room. You ate and thought about Rafal and why Lesso was reacting this way. But for now, the chain wasn't forming and you should be on your way to the common room by now. Grabbing your textbooks, you ran out of the room and headed for the hall.

Already sitting in your seat, you hear the deans making another jab, but Dovi, as always, starts first and introduces herself, even though there were no new students arriving this year. The deans talked about activities, various circles, and reminded you of your responsibilities. Then everyone immediately dispersed and went to class.

The first class was History of Evil. God, how much the girl hated that class. There was no practice, lots of theory and writing. As soon as class was over, you breathed a sigh of relief. Sitting in one place for two hours was not pleasant.

The second class was at Lady Lesso's. "Curses and Death Traps", – the girl's favorite subject. Sitting at your desk, you were leafing through a new textbook, but suddenly a book flew into your back and you sagged. When you look back, you see the same girl from last year who almost finished you off. "What do you want?"

"I want to meet you".

"Oh no, honey, you don't come to me with those requests", – you turned back and the lesson began.

Lesso walked around the class and talked about different ways to destroy her nemesis, that is, nemesis. But the first day you showed what you learned, just like last year. That girl, behind you,-froze half the class, and the other, almost set it on fire. When it was your turn, you didn't know how to start, because usually magic was only used in class with Lesso. Someone started giggling, but you stood up and a purple tint appeared in your eyes. After everyone fell silent, the desks along with the students rose to the ceiling and then fell with a rumble. Lesso giggled and continued on, and you just stared at her for the rest of the class, listening to no one.

Wait a minute! What's that I'm doing, I need to focus on my studies, just...

After all your lessons, you were finally free, but that doesn't mean you can rest now. Lady Lesso will make you practice, especially since you now live together, which is likely to worsen the situation and you will have to walk in line. When you got to your room, you sat down to your lessons and then read a book. The dean was still gone. It seemed like only the first day of school.

In the evening, you sat by the fireplace and drank coffee, thinking about today, or rather, about the woman with red hair, who was not going to leave your mind. And then, the long-awaited tapping of your cane and heels made you turn around. "Still awake? I have a lot of work to do, as always piled up on the very first day of school", – you didn't hear what she said, for she was muttering something to herself under her breath that was impossible to make out.

Sarah just stared at the woman as she took off her jacket and vest, leaving her in just a shirt and loose pants. A faint blush began to appear on her cheeks and an inexplicable warm feeling in her stomach. Sarah had never felt anything like this before.