2. Violation of the rules

On behalf of Lesso:

The woman couldn't find her place, how could she have missed it? An innocent student suffered because of her, because of her mistake. When she missed it, what's wrong with her! Pounding on her desk, the woman began pacing the study in thought. It would go on like this, but she heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, she saw there...Clarissa?

"Oh, come in", - the professor walked into the study, where there was no good aura at all. Lesso seemed very annoyed.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened?" - both women were a little shocked by what had happened, but there was no way Dovi was expecting such a reaction from Dean.

"No, I have something very important to do, I'll see you tomorrow" - Lesso took her cane and walked out of the office, she was practically running to the room where the man was supposed to be, the same Death Room. Well, someone's going to die now.

But as soon as the woman approached the entrance to the room, she found the battered guards there.

"What the hell happened here?! If they don't give me an answer right now, everyone's going to get in trouble!", - Dean didn't hear an answer, but she saw one of the guards pointing a finger at the door. The woman went straight in, tapping loudly with her cane, without which she cannot walk from a certain point. There, under a single ray of sunlight, stood a man, in a different guise.

"Who are you?!" - the man turned to face her and smiled wickedly. "Rafal...? No, you're gone, he who jokes like that will pay dearly!".

"Oh, I don't doubt it, but this is no joke, dear Leonora", - was her name. Lesso stood as if she were standing still, her eyes about to fill with the tears she had not allowed to spill in so long.

Rafal watched the woman lose her voice, and then simply vanished into thin air. Not again. Something seems certain to explode now.

From Sarah's face:

Three days passed and she returned to her room, where she continued to heal. In all that time, she has really become friends with Clarissa, and Clarissa likes the girl, so they will send each other letters. But, what to do with the coat Lady Lesso left her? How would she get it back? That was what bothered her the most. But there was something else, that man, when he touched her, it was as if he was waiting for something, but what? What did he want from her? The girl wouldn't let fear take her over, she had to be strong, and besides, she's evil, it has to win. "But I liked Professor Dovey..."

***

Things have been more or less quiet since then, only Lesso hasn't been herself, everyone's been walking in line, especially you. She gave you more difficult tasks, which you handled, and the nights turned into a lot of cramming, no time for emotion. Are you tired? Yes, I was! It was driving you crazy. At lunch you sat and read, every free moment you had was just studying, there was not enough time for yourself, even the most basic things you had to skip to prepare for classes.

So, one such day, you were on your way to dinner with one of your books. As you walked, you were already reading, intuitively heading toward the dining room, but suddenly, someone snatched the book out of your hands. "Hey! Give it back...," you looked up and saw Dean!

"It's good that you're absorbed in your studies, but why don't you watch where you're going?", - you looked around, it was a place unfamiliar to you. "These are the professors' rooms."

"Ooh! Sorry!", - what a shame! Running away, you tried to find your way out, which you managed to do after a few minutes. Then, Sarah calmly went to dinner, at which you failed to eat properly. After forking your food, you got up from the table and headed out to carry your plate. Well, there is no point in eating, only lost time. Stop. My book! When you turned around, you saw Dean staring at you, a look that seemed to burn right through you. You nearly fell over in front of her, but then you remembered in time to set your plate down and walk away. Okay, we'll deal with the textbook tomorrow.