chapter 5

Normal

Shadow entered the room. Sonic just woke up, but he wasn't sure where he was. "You're awake?" He heard someone say, when the blue hedgehog looked up he noticed it was Shadow. "What..am i doing here..?" He asked. "You fainted." Sonic looked at Shadow confused. "Wait what, why?"

The black hedgehog stood Infront of Sonic not being sure if he should tell him everything, or if he should keep it a secret.

"It's, complicated." Shadow sighed, he looked at the blue hedgehog sitting Infront of him. "Can you..tell me what happened, everything. I have a really strange feeling that something happened these couple of days, or weeks." 

Shadow looked at the floor, not being sure how to start and if he should start saying anything at all. "I don't know if I can tell you, I don't know what you'll think of this." Sonic looked at him, unsure. "Maybe, if you can't say it alone you should ask someone to help you?" Sonic proposed, giving shadow a warm smile.

"Maybe I'll call rouge, thank you though." Shadow looks at sonic, smiling a little bit. "Okay, tell me whenever you're ready."  Sonic says,

They sit in silence, making eye contact. "I.. better get going." Sonic says, and gets up. "Uh..can we meet tomorrow in meh burger, so we can talk about it." Shadow looks at the blue hedgehog thinking about everything that happened and everything that might happen after he tells sonic.

"Of course, just..text me what time." Sonic smiles and heads to the door. "See you soon." He leaves the room.

The next day

The blue hedgehog wakes up, he imiedietly checks his phone to see if shadow messaged him. No texts, no phone calls, no nothing. Maybe he didn't wanna meet. Maybe he changed his mind and won't tell sonic.

With shadow

Shadow pov:

"Rouge what am I supposed to tell him??" I panicked regretting I asked to meet. "Calm down shadow we'll think about this together." Rouge said to me, trying to calm me down, but it clearly wasn't working.

"Maybe I should cancel the meeting? Or maybe I shouldn't? Maybe-" "shadow you're overthinking this too much! Maybe you want me to come with you?" Rouge interrupted me. I thinked for a moment, than agreed to her proposal. "What time?" I ask her, holding my phone ready to text sonic. "3pm?" She asked and looked at me, sitting on the chair.

I look at her and then look at my phone. "Okay I'll text sonic." I say and imiedietly text him, waiting for his response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You.(shadow) - is 3pm okay for you?

Sonic ❤️- of course!!

you- rouge will also come.

Sonic ❤️- no problem she's welcomed!!
-so see you there?

You- see you there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE IN A COUPLE MONTHS I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE ANY STORIES OR ANYTHING

ALSO SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER