XXVIII: Blind Transmission

A transmission from one station to another station in circumstances where two-way communication cannot be established but where it is believed that the called station is able to receive the transmission.

* * *

December 7th, 0830Z (1630LCL)
Location: Boracay, Caticlan, Philippines

Compared to the rainy weather of Palawan, Boracay is all sunny and warm despite the cooling December month. Due to the removal of majority of the screenplay to be shoot in Palawan, everyone else decides to catch-up a few other things then such as an additional shooting here with Boracay's beautiful white sands, clear blue water, and breathtaking sunset view. And, of course, the flight and cabin crews are aware that there will be some scenes to be shot at Boracay; hence, there is no excuse for them not to be prepared with the necessary attires.

Well, even the production team are also prepared to switch to comfortable and less skin revealing clothes due to the heat. Hence, wearing the comfortable beachwear, both the flight and cabin crews are definitely like any other tourists walking down the beaches of Boracay.

Definitely, I'll be honest that my eyes linger on to Elian, with his well-sculpted model body. Currently, he is dressed in some beach shorts and unbuttoned short-sleeved button-down that reveals much his lean but taut muscled figure with those hard-earned abs and prominent V-line, evoking then such a sex appeal with tousled hair and dark-tinted sunglasses to complement the look. Seeing him this way is incredibly a fresh one, and I'll be honest that I shall not be surprised to see that there's definitely no difference between him and César when it comes to the physical features, indeed.

Well, I can say that much, I ponder before looking away from him to stop myself from blushing. Mag-aassume na lang din ako that the rest are the same; hindi naman kailangan pa malaman what's inside the package...

"(Y/N)," Ellen calls for my attention with a slight snicker. "Alam na naman namin na may something concerning you and Face of the Airlines, at siguro sa side niya mayroon pero sa iyo wala. But then... may nagbloblossom na ba para tumitig ka ng gano'n?"

I raise an eyebrow at her and Lara, recognizing the knowing smiles they have thrown at me right now. "Anong titig na 'gano'n'?"

The two of them share a giggle. "You know?" chides Lara as they draw closer to stand on different sides of me, and look on at where Elian currently is conversing with a few other members of the PR team all the while having a smoke himself. "'Yong titig na... nauuhaw ka. I mean, just look at that body. Madaming lalaki ang hanggang pangarap lang sa ganyan, and yet... Damn, don't get me wrong, (Y/N), pero halata naman kahit kapag naka-uniform siya na talagang matipuno. Dapat nag-Bench body endorser din siya kahit once, ano?"

"'Oy!" Ellen turns to Lara and like a giddy child, she holds on to the other's upper arm and shakes her slightly. "Grabe 'yan! Pero bet ko 'yang iniisip mo, ha! Dapat ba magkaroon na rin tayo ng partnership kasama sila just to make it happen?!"

I frown at them. "Seryoso ba kayo diyan? I mean, parang kayo nga 'yong gano'n makatingin sa kanya eh."

They share knowing looks to one another before Ellen elbows me slightly, saying, "Is that the jealous girlfriend kicking in, (Y/N)?"

Hells... walang kami ni Elian, okay? I want to tell them. That's the truth. However, hindi ko rin naman ma-idedeny that I did look; and it all once again reminded me of César, yet...

I sigh heavily. "Seriously, walang kami, okay? Pero kailangan suitable for children din 'yong shoot."

Lara breathes out. "Dapat talaga next time may hiwalay na promotion para sa mga bata and para sa mga matatanda. I mean... just imagine how much of a thirst trap we can feature out of him!"