While my makeup and hair ladies are working on me my phone starts going off so I check it. Jack on facetime. "Hey" I answer. "Hey cutie" he replies. I blush "how ya feeling?" I ask. "Pumped" he answers.

"That's good" I reply. "How are you?" He asks. "Goood just had soundcheck" I answer. "Yeah? How'd that go?" He asks taking a sip of his yellow gatorade. "Good the Q and A was fun" I answer. "Yeah? I'm sure I'll see clips later" he says. "Oh?" I ask smirking.

He bites his lip and smiles "the clips from last time were on my tiktok" he admits. The girls watch us talking with smirks and I ignore them during the facetime. "Ah ha well don't be surprised if you're tagged in anything" I reply.

Luke pops his head into view "I've seen it already" he says smirking slightly. "saw what?" Jack asks. Oh god. "She said you're her celebrity crush" he answers. "Really luke?" I ask. "Sorry Olivia" he says moving away. Jack smiles "oh really?" He asks.

Before I can say anything I hear nico in the back shouting at jack to get ready for the game. "Good luck" I tell him. "Thank you, you too" he says. "Thanks hughes" I reply. "I'll call you later" he says before we hang up.

The girls look over at me when I put my phone down on the desk infront of me "that was cute" jordyn says. "He called you cutie" isla adds. I blush covering my face for a few seconds "stop it" I reply.

"Ok your hairs done" the hair stylist says. "Thank ya amber" I reply. "Annnd there makeups done too" tabitha says. I look in the mirror "the highlight is bomb" I say moving my face. "Went for glowy today" she says.

I smile and give her a high five then we hangout in the dressing room for a bit before sneaking off to the balcony to watch my opening act. A few fans look up and see me then start waving excitedly "hi!" I say waving back.

They all cheer and I see a few taking videos and continue waving at them. I stay up there for a couple songs before going back to change. "Ready?" Jordyn asks. "Yupper doodles" I answer finishing the red bull they got me.

She laughs and takes the empty can from me "go kick ass" she says before I step out. "New Jersey how ya doing this evening?" I ask taking my in ears out. They all cheer loudly "you ready for the next hour and a half?" I ask them. Again they scream.

Looking around the venue I see lots of people I've seen at shows before and I smile "so happy to be here tonight let's do this!" I say as my first song starts. When I get to the cover portion my tech guys bring out my guitar and a stool for me to sit on "thank you guys" I say sitting down.

While I'm strumming slowly I start talking "so this songs about meeting someone and being enchanted by them" I start and the crowd goes nuts. I giggle "this is enchanted by taylor swift, also speak now supremacy" I add and start singing it.

The crowd quietly sings along and I see a lot of people videoing it. I continue singing and my leg moves up and down with the beat "this night is sparkling dont you let it go I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home" I belt.

As the song starts coming to an end the fans get louder and my strumming gets more intense and I smile singing the last bit. "Please dont be in love with someone else, please dont have somebody waiting on you" I finish off. I bow after while catching my breath since it is a hard song.

The next song starts and then theres a couple more then I'm done. As I get backstage isla hands me a bottle of water and jordyn hands me a towel. "Good job" they both say.

"That was tiring" I reply. "But so fun" I add with a smile. When I get back to the room I take the makeup off and put lotion on "I'm ready for the bus" I say turning around. "Let's goo" the girls cheer and we leave for the bus taking the candy and chips from the room.

Right after getting comfy in my bunk my phone starts ringing. Jack on facetime again. I answer it and put my glasses on "hey" I greet. "You're so cute" he says tiredly. I blush "thank you, you are too" I reply.

He blushes and luke moves his head into view again "you wear glasses?" He asks. "Hi Luke yes i do" I answer. Jack sighs "go away dude" he tells luke. He listens and leaves us to talk.

"So how was it?" He asks. "Good how'd your game go?" I ask. "Good I got a couple goals, luke got an assist on one" he answers with a smile. It just lights up everything. "That's awesome, I'll have to find clips" I reply.

We talk for awhile until we both start yawning "I'll text you when I'm in the next city" he says. "Ok" I yawn tiredly. "I'm almost in philly I think" I add. "Get some sleep" he tells me. "Mmm no you" I mumble. He chuckles "good night liv" he says. "Night jacky" I reply before we hang up.

I'm asleep a few minutes later with a smile on my face and my dreams better than normal.

____________________________

Hope you're enjoying so far, shares your thoughts and predictions

Vote
Comment
Follow me