XV

October the 31st, Halloween - Toman vs Valhalla fight -

    Takemichi's POV

  I am not able to stand viewing this sight. Me, along with "my gang", Toman, were standing straight - all like an army (or some really strange parade) - opposite to those white freaks, the freaks of Valhalla. These men with no soul, whose guts are only capable of causing harm were ready to.. most probably beat the hell out of me. Well, at least with Mikey or Draken-kun, we may have a chance. But my mind was lost somewhere else.. no, not in the fight. And definitely not where it supposed to be lost at.

  Right fucking next to me she was, Y/n Matsuno, or should I call her, Y/n Kisaki? Her gaze was straight forward, I could sense hatred in her eyes. How does she feel, having to fight against her own boyfriend? I turned to look in front of me and saw Keisuke Baji, former first division's captain, now wearing that cursed white uniform with the Headless Angel on it.. I wondered.. does he even feel guilt that he is now his friends' (and girlfriend's) fucking enemy? I doubt he ever regretted turning into one of them. Only did I turn my head back, when I heard a familiar voice mumble something.

"Careful.."

  Holy fucking shit.

  I felt disgusted by just witnessing that damn shit. Kisaki, WHOLE ASS TETTA KISAKI, had turned around, holding Y/n's palm in his both hands - as if she was something fragile - and whispering to her TO BE FUCKING CAREFUL?! THE ONLY THING SHE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL OF IS YOUR BITCHASS-

  "Let's bring out the stars for today!" said some white-wearing motherfucker. "Tokyo Manji Gang! Valhalla!"

  "We only have one condition" said our Vice President. "We'll be taking Baji back. That's all."

  Kazutora Hanemiya, his black hair with blonde highlights waving in the hair begun speaking, while forming his hand in a fist. "You jackass.. Bring it on.."

  The guy in white, who introduced both gangs said something, most likely to prevent them from fighting, though Draken's response was knocking him out with a single punch of his, straight in the face.

  "Give me a break.." Kazutora-kun turned back and opened his arms wide, in order to show the gang which he belonged to. "We came here to beat the shit outta you until you're dead!"

  Mikey looked damn furious. "LET'S GO, TOMAN!"

  "YEAH!"

  "Let's fucking crash Toman~!"

  "Oh you're so dead"

  I've never seen such a violent thing ever before.

     Y/n's POV

  I started beating anyone who would get in my way, not caring about anyone and anything, and of course, not stopping until I see fucking Baji. Where is his dumbass? He told me he could be the "star of the show" in some god damn way, now where the freaking hell is he?!

  I turned my back, Mikey and Kazutora, 2 of Kei-san's childhood best friends were fighting extremely bad. Hanma and Draken as well.. I never thought the famous Valhalla vs Toman would end up being so violent. I turned around to see my beloved brother fighting some Valhalla dudes, having Hanagaki right by his side. I wouldn't exactly call what Takemichi was doing "fighting", but it was at least a try. Was it..?

  I did not want to just gaze upon someone else fighting, but I couldn't fucking help it. The fight between Mikey and Hanemiya-san went too violent, more than it already was. They started by getting to a pile of cars to beating each other badly.. Kazutora even got two of his whores - two guys from his juvie - to beat Mikey up for him. It was a two-on-one, though he seemed to win at easy. I know that Manjiro always wants to be fare in fights, that's why he always beats people fairly, in front of them, with his bare hands..