VII

Night of October the 20th

Y/n's POV

Me and my brother, Chifuyu, were already at Tokyo Manji's meeting, though Baji was nowhere to be seen. Supposing that he wants to wait a little, I followed the others and waited for Mikey, along with some of the most important people in Toman.

I felt my whole body trembling, my insides fill with anxiety.

How was he gonna do this?

How can he leave his friends behind only to be away from Kisaki? He isn't the person who can live without fighting, he has been doing it his whole entire life!

My thoughts immediately fell apart when I heard Draken's voice shout "We will now officially appoint the new Third Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji gang!"

I looked up and faced Ken and Mikey. So this really is happening..

I heard whispers among the crowd. "I wonder who's gonna get picked" and lots of guesses for the new Captain followed, though nobody expected whom.

I had lost my brother due to so many members, about 150, if I am correct. I looked to the person beside me, whom looked panicked, but I somehow recognized his face..

Hanagaki Takemichi.

"Third Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey shouted at the people. Takemichi was now sweating, and I was praying it isn't Kisaki.

I looked back and I saw a guy with average height, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was also wearing glasses with golden frame. He was followed by another guy, brown-haired, who was taller and definitely stronger than him, or so it looked. Please don't be Kisaki, Please don't be Kisaki..

I didn't mind the whispers now. I just waited there, observing these guys to hear their names and see what they would do.

The attractive blonde-haired one probably was the Captain, though he acted extremely stange. As soon as he got to Mikey and Draken, he sat on the stairs with his back to them, which is really disrespectful, as a result the whole crowd was commenting. How come they chose him?

"What's your problem?!" and "Who do you think you are?!" were a lot of members screaming. So they didn't know him..

The tall guy said to all of us "Listen up!" his voice was so aggressive and cold.. "The person sitting behind me, is the new Third Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!!"

Please tell me this is a lie..

Takemichi was still standing beside me, was trembling as much as I was, and looked mad furious.

"Why the hell is someone from Moebius here?!"

"Get the hell out, Moebius!!"

"Piss off! Piss off, Piss off! Piss of!" was the whole crowd screaming to Kisaki, but I didn't have the courage to, and neither did Hanagaki.

"Shut up!!" Draken shouted. "If any of you've got a problem with mikey's decision, step up!"

And that's when everybody stopped. Oh how much I wanted to stand up and punch Tetta in the face.. the face I was admiring a few minutes ago, and now I wanted to destroy it.

Mikey walked past Ken, it was his turn to speak. "We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge, that Moebius has mothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too!" at this point, he was not wrong.. Valhalla is super strong.

"Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius" Mikey continued. "We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The Thrid Division Captain, is Kisaki Tetta! Remember that"