X

Y/n's POV

I still wasn't able to believe what had happened yesterday. I couldn't help myself but lay on my bed, crying. Fortunately, schools were closed for a week, due to 'bad weather conditions', even if the weather seems fine to me.

Chifuyu has knocked on my door a few times, but I just can't face him. Not in that situation.
And the worst part is that it's my lover's fault.

I needed a break up, didn't I? No, my heart couldn't stand that. I love Baji Keisuke, I love him, goddamnit.

Another knock on my door that I'll probably not mind. Though this time, my brother said something else, instead of his, 'Y/n please open the door"

"Baji-san is awesome, isn't he?"

What the heck does he mean by that? He had just gotten beaten up too badly by a person, and now he is addressing him as 'awesome'? There was no doubt that Fuyu was a sweet a gentle person, probably the sweetest on Earth, but this was way too far.

I wiped my tears away quickly, and even if I knew my face was so damn red from crying, I walked to the door and unlocked it.

It was the first time that I'd seen him after yesterday's meeting. His face was covered in wounds and bandages. In fact, his right eye was all covered with one.

Though what hurted me the most is that even at his condition, he was smiling. My eyes were getting blurry so I couldn't tell if it was a smile he forced just for me to not feel bad about him, or if he actually was happy. Probably the first one.

"He really is awesome" Chifuyu repeated himself with a toothy grin.

I tried making my words understandable, since tears were running down my cheeks once again. "He.. he did this to you" I sobbed, then sniffed.

"Hey girlie, calm down!" The emerald-eyed male in front of me said in a happy tone, while he was placing his hands on my shoulders.

I tried holding my tears back, but I couldn't. Baji is a big ass liar.

I heard Peke J meow behind my brother, who picked him up gently and held his paws. Then, Chifuyu softened his voice, in order to.. sound like Peke J.

"Noo don't cry lil' sis!" His voice was so high, it made me giggle between my tears. "Please, give me a hug and don't be sad, nyaa" Fuyu held his kitty's paws up, as if he was waiting for me to hug him. I forced a smile and did so, placing the black-furred cat tightly inside my arms.

"Ball of furr is happy now" Chifuyu said, his smile still hadn't fade from his face. We then both sat on my bed - the bed I used to spend most of my time with Baji on - and he begun to speak.

"Y/n, let me explain. I knew Baji would do this yesterday, and I aggreed to it. It's not like he forced me or anything." His words weren't as comforting to me though.

"Why would you let him do this?" I said in a low voice.

He stood silent.

"Do you have nothing to use as an excuse?" I said, mad, and I knew I was going to far when his smile disappeared from his hurt face. "I'm sorry, Chifuyu.. it's just- I'm really mad at him"

"He expected so" he replied. What does he mean by that? "He told me to ask you if you'd like to go upstairs and visit him.. He wants to apologize, ya know."

"You are the one he should apologize to."

"He already did, a couple of times. Now please get ready and go meet him."