IV

Y/n's POV

Another night in which I couldn't fall asleep. How did he manage to do this to me? I literally am not even able to get him out of my head.

So, he felt the same this whole time? Why would he fall in love with me? I mean, I am not somebody ugly nor worth loving, but I thought he didn't see me like that. Also, I feel that he's too perfect for me.. He definitely deserves something much more, or at least I think so.

I heared my morning alarm ring and turned it off quickly. I didn't do anything but reminded me that I need to start getting myself ready.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my wavy, dark as night black velvet hair. My brother actually has the same hair color as mine, though he dyes them blonde, and I actually thought of doing the same myself.

{flashback}

"Lord, your hair looks amazing, Chifuyu!!"

"Heh, I really don't want to sound selfish, but I like them too. Are you going to dye yours too?"

"I don't know.. what if people don't like it that way? Guys love blondies, but that kind of hair may not suit me or.."

"Do you want to dye them or not?"

"I'm not sure! What if they bully me?"

"Then they won't only lose the oportunity of being friends with this amazing, strong girl that I'm glad to have as a sis, but I'll also beat them up!"

{end of flashback}

My brother walked into the bathroom without even knocking, which I find stupid, however I didn't complain to him. I am in such a great mood, I would never ruin it with a morning fight with Chifuyu.

"Guess I'm lucky to see the most beautiful girl everyday when I wake up, though she unluckily is my sister.." he said and I turned to look into his green, emerald eyes - same as mine -.

"Are you trying to make me happy to suddenly ruin it after? Say it, Chifuyu."

"Okay okay, I didn't want to mention it, but I really can't hold back.. The letter was for you, right?"

Pretty sure Baji talked to everyone about it, which I felt was supposed to make mad, annoyed, or anything like that, but it did the complete opposite. He talked to HIS friends about ME. HE told OTHER PEOPLE about how he BASICALLY ASKED ME OUT! I could not describe how my confidence was boosted and how happy he made me feel.

I stood there silent for a minute. When I looked back into the mirror, my face was burning red.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, even though I know you liked him a lot, I just couldn't betray my best friend"

He felt sorry for that? I didn't expect him to tell me, that wouldn't be right.. Though why don't I play with him a little?

"I don't forgive you"

"whaaaaat!" He said, and literally sounded like a kitten. I'm pretty sure I heard Peke J meow after he said that.

"I'm kidding, Fuyu" I replied with a smile.

"Rude much" he said with a bitch-like tone. "What are you planning to tell him?"

"That's none of your business!" I said and gave him a pout.

We then heard a knock on the door and we both knew who it was, since he is used to coming here every morning.

"It must be Baji.. Will you come with us?" Chifuyu asked me, and I didn't think he would care about that. I'm glad he asked though.

"Tell him I'll be meeting him after school".

"Anything for you m'lady" he said, winked at me and walked off.