Chapter 21: Classes

Start from the beginning

Now the two were fully laughing while Hitoshi shook his head with a smile. After calming down, they began to talk about their day. Izuku didn't need to take the basic classes, but he sat through some of them with Mei just to see how UA was. Both were pumped for their support blocks after lunch.

Hitoshi began to talk about his battle training, explained the whole thing with notes of sarcasm while his two friends plotted to take down All Might. Not kill, just... knock him down a peg, a little beating down wouldn't hurt. Yes, he was aware of the irony of that statement. 

"Zuku, stop glaring at your food, you might make it explode."

Izuku shifted his glare onto Hitoshi, albeit a softer one. "I saw almost everything with my cameras."

"Aw, Izu-kun why didn't you let me see?"

He chuckled while Mei threw herself against his shoulder with puppy-dog eyes. "You were working on an English paper; I'll show you later."

Hitoshi shook his head, "You don't have to spy on me ya know, I'm fine in the class and they were more accepting of my quirk. Though, they haven't figured it out yet." He finished with a smirk that Izuku and Mei copied.

"Did they get close?"

His friend shook his head, "nope, they thought it was either eye contact or physical touch. Of course, I didn't confirm nor deny either, so I'm pretty sure they think it's eye contact right now."

Mei snickered, "Even with the voice changing baby?"

"Yup, I told them it was simply useful for tricking people, one kid told me it wasn't heroic, but I shut him down with saying I was going into underground heroics."

"That's good, if you ever need another excuse, just say I made it for fun and forced it on you because it's cool."

Izuku smiled while Hitoshi shook his head. He was about to add something when an alarm sounded loudly from the school. The three of them sat in surprise while the alarm blared, and watched as students were basically trampling over each other in the hallway through the window in front of them.

Mei slowly took another bite while watching the chaos, and the two boys followed suit. Even if they couldn't hear what was being said inside, it was entertaining to watch as the blue-haired kid from Hitoshi's class flew up to the front of the mob and did some choppy motions with his hand while calming everyone down.

Izuku shook his head, "Kids."

His two friends nodded as they all got back to their peaceful lunch.

~ ~ ~

(Aizawa POV)

Aizawa was currently on his way to the support department along with Hitoshi, not to see Izuku, not at all, but to see how his classes' hero costume repairs were coming along after the training with All Might.

'That buffoon, why Nezu gave him a position here is beyond me. He doesn't have a teaching license and almost got Hitoshi blown to bits. Why did he even give them their hero costumes? They weren't even fully tested for use and the class should have been learning basic fighting or quirk control before going against other living people, much less their own classmates. I have half a mind to-'

The hero was kicked out of his thoughts when they reached the classroom. Hitoshi went in first, a smile growing as he called out to his two friends. Meanwhile, Aizawa hid his own smile in his scarf while following his kid inside.

He didn't even get through the door when an explosion made the walls shake. Aizawa rushed forward to see his child, problem child, and their pink-haired friend standing around a smoking device. Laughing like maniacs.