"Yeah, I do," she said and started reading again.

"Do you ever fantasize about these things happening in your real life?" Jungkook asked giving her a can of soft drink after opening the lid as he drank from his can.

"Thank you!" she smiled taking the can. "I may do that." She said sipping from the can and he chuckled.

"Your answer is diplomatic. You can share your thoughts with me, my friends say that I am a good secret keeper." He said proudly.

"Do you need something Jungkook? Notes? Or want me to explain a topic to you?" She asked packing her things.

It wasn't new to her. She didn't have a big friend circle. She was the topper and many students used to come to her to either clear their doubts or get notes. She thought Jungkook had the same objective too.

"Well, I didn't approach you for that but believe me I will be the happiest alive if you teach me something. I will never be able to forget that concept!" He stood up leaning on the table, slightly inclining towards her.

She sighed, she knew how big of a flirt he was.

"I am getting late for home." She said and was about to go when he held her wrist. He took out a black rose from his jacket and passed it to her. She frowned looking at it.

"I was passing by my garden when I saw it, I love black and just plucked it out. I don't want to keep it to myself, I want you to take it. I have cut off the thorns too!" He smiled, and she took the black rose from him.

"Thank you!" she said and went away.

"Gosh! It's gonna be hard to entice her." He mumbled to himself. He huffed, tensed out.

————

Sarah was sleeping when her phone rang, she frowned in confusion thinking about who would call her this late at night.

She searched for her phone and sighed looking at the unknown number.

She answered the call. "Who is it?" she asked in her sleepy voice and Jungkook smiled on the other side.

He didn't have any hopes of her attending the call. He had somehow managed to get her number from her class fellow.

"It's me, Jungkook!" Sarah opened the lamp on the bedside and looked at the time on the clock.

"Is there a problem? Are you okay?" she asked worriedly. He was a troublemaker so she wouldn't put it past him getting into trouble.

"I am outside your house!" he said and she quickly went to her room's balcony and got confused seeing him leaning against the car, he waved his hand at her.

"For what?" she asked and looked around her lawn to see if her parents were there.

They used to sleep late and she didn't want them to think that she was dating Jungkook when she was not.

She sighed in relief when she didn't find them there.

"Come down, I have come here for you," he said and hung up.

She went to her closet and took out a shawl as it was a little cold outside.

She went down and Jungkook held her wrist and opened the car door for her.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked stopping him.

"We are going for a long drive!" he smiled.

"It's 1:23 a.m. and you want to take me out on a long drive? Why me? You have a lot of friends!" she asked confused.