008|Diagon Alley (sort of)

"You know what it never was?" I said as draco tried to respond but I cut him off. "That serious" I said "Lia you really need to stay off of that muggle app" Draco rubbed his temples as I rolled my eyes.

"It was never that serious it will never be that seri-" Draco covered my mouth and dragged me off to the book store to get our school books for our first year.

It has been three weeks since my birthday and I never want to celebrate again after that day. Turns out they threw a surprise Ball for me finally being able to start my journey as a witch.

Apparently I owe it to them for years of no presents or parties. I called bull shit and ended up getting flicked in my forehead for "unladylike language" whatever the hell that means.

"It means you shouldn't be using vulgar words as a female" I looked over at the only father figure I've ever known these last centuries since before I met the Malfoys and scowled.

"Stay out of my head Mort" I rolled my eyes as Mortimer walked alongside me and Draco. While he was excited for us to start our first year despite having knowledge of each year he was worried about Dumbledore just as much as the others.

Draco is 100% convinced I'll be placed in Slytherin whereas I'm between Slytherin and Ravenclaw although Lily and James were in Gryffindor I'm nothing like them and I was originally supposed to be a Slytherin.

I've also come to realize the Weasley twins were supposed to be in Slytherin originally which resulted in them basically being exiled.

That was okay though because they had me and the others. The twins were my best friends though a year older than me. They were currently first years in Hogwarts and in Slytherin.

I met the twins back when I was around 6 in Honey Dukes. It was just them thankfully the others were off somewhere else. I soon realized they were under charms and compulsions and after some time took them to get them removed.

They've become happier and they were actually smarter than they seemed. Just like me they had things such as 'act dumb' and such on them. Their family aside from Bill and Charlie know nothing of our friendship.

They come to visit often since their family pretends they don't exist because of their house. It hurt them at first but they eventually got used to it. Their father is not around much to realize anything.

Along with those two we have two other people in our friend group. Im the only girl sad but true. The other two are Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott both very annoying but very protective.

I can't explain how much they all treat me as if I were a child. The only time I'm left on my own is when I'm in the bathroom. I don't blame them and they're lucky I love them.

There's these two girls I don't like but one of them I can't stand. Her name is Pansy Parkinson, she's snobby and stuck up. She knew of me and Draco and had the audacity to send him a ring a RING!

And had the audacity to try to flirt with him at the party for my birthday. This caused us to have to announce our relationship status. We don't mention us being soulmates in fear of it being used against us.

The only people at the party were purebloods which were almost all death eaters some weren't but all dark families are purebloods more than likely at least.

No light families were invited because of their undying loyalty towards Dumbledore. As I said sadly the Parkinson's and Greengrass's were part of the families that were invited.

It would look bad if we didn't invite two pureblood families for no reason so aunt Calisa reluctantly invited them.

Grams and Cissa were not thrilled about this but to make a statement had me give Draco a family ring and Draco give me a family necklace as a sign of our relationship in front of everyone there.

They were all also promised to secrecy we could've had them swear on their magic but instead whenever they tried to mention anything pertaining me or Draco and our relationship or anything of the sort they'd begin to feel a pain as though they were under the cruciatus curse.

It was quite amusing to me, watching as some people tried and failed to speak of us. It wasn't like I enjoyed the pain inflicted on them but they are to blame. The only ones who were loyal to not mention it were the death eaters.

Fred and George were of course invited and the death eaters enjoyed their presence. Especially after finding out they were in Slytherin and were under compulsions and blocks. We didn't even have to sneak them out they even stayed over after. Molly was a piece of work she only really cared about Percy, Ginny, and Ron anyways.

Percy because he was head boy and intelligent, Ginny because she's the youngest, and Ron because he was the closest to my age for the whole marriage thing.

"We need to go get cauldrons" Draco said snapping me out of my thoughts as he held all of our books for our first year. I decided to help him so I levitated then sending them to register so we could pay.

After that we went to get our cauldrons for Professor Snape's class. Draco was not excited to see his god father. He's still mad about how he treated me in my first life abd the fact that he left me in the care of Lily's sister and her family knowing how she was and felt about our world.

Lucius found out Snape was a traitor simple as that. He had made him Draco's god father thinking he was trust worthy as one of his oldest and closest friends. Turned he played double agent for both sides when really he was always on Dumbledores side.

We couldn't do anything to give away that we knew. As far as Dumbledore that old coot, he had no say in where I lived. We didn't out him or anything but he did try to tell the ministry that I was safer in the muggle world.

When asked why he never checked on me over the years he said he was busy with all his titles but had people who lived in the neighborhood watch over me.

But because Draco was my soulmate making me Malfoy and grams was alive, well, and could take care of me since she was technically my grandmother they ruled in factor of us.

Let's just say he wasn't happy very far from it but he had no say in the matter. Seeing his usual white face turn red was greatly amusing though. When Molly found out about the marriage contract being broken because of the soulmate bond she was not happy. I didn't care though because to be quite honest what happens in my life isn't their concern.

But now I have to go to Hogwarts a place I technically owned but until I was of age could do nothing but I knew Lady Hogwarts and the portraits would listen to me I will treat them how they're meant to be treated

The first thing I need to do when I get there is establish a court I was sure I'd be in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw and I was fine with either

Dumbledore better watch his back because I'm no longer the pig he raised for slaughter like before