004|The Malfoys

I told Walburga the truth about everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING.

This includes how I didn't even know she existed in my last life. She cried...surprisingly...

She told me she'd always be there for me and to call her grandmother or grams which I was 100% okay with.

Technically speaking she's my aunt but because Sirius blood adopted me that makes her my grandmother.

It crazy finding out that you're not who you grew up thinking you were. Now that I know I killed my father in my past life I regret so many things.

Grams took me to Madam Malkins (I think that's it I don't remember) to get a new wardrobe a few days after come back from Gringotts.

I had to get all compulsions and blocks removed as well as claim my heirship rings.

I also have to wear one of the crowns as the heiress of Camelot. I personally didn't want to wear a crown 24/7 but Pendragon castle has been vacant.

The last queen had passed years ago, she never had any children. She blood adopted me before she died I don't know the full details.

Even if James and Lily had been my blood parents I would still be a pureblood because the blood of Mariella Pendragon overrides Lily's muggleborn blood.

Mariella Violet Pendragon was the former queen of Camelot. She was well is my mother technically speaking. I'm upset I never got the chance to meet her but I think she has a portrait.

The goblins sent word to Pendragon and told the house elves there that I'd be coming to what what Griphook said home soon.

The house elves were to prepare the rooms and make sure the castle was livable though we were sure the house elves would not have neglected their duties.

Once I get the okay from Griphook I'll be able to go to Pendragon castle.

"Lia!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at grams who's eyebrows were furrowed.

"Yes grams?" I looked up at her confused. "I was just telling you that I need to go somewhere quickly and I'll be back to get you once your done just tap your ring twice to call for me I won't be far" I nodded as she kissed my forehead and left.

I smiled before opening to door and instantly a woman's head snapped towards me.

"Hello dear how may I help you today?" she asked with a kind smile as I walked over and stood in front of her.

"Hello, um I'm here to get a whole wardrobe actually" I said shyly I rubbed the back of my head and looked up at her eyes full of innocence.

She smiled down at me and pinched my cheeks. If I wasn't such a nice person I'd be very angry. "Aren't you just adorable step up here so I can take your measurements" I nodded and stepped up as she put my arms out and took off the cloak surrounding me.

I was definitely short for my age although I was five. I was also very malnourished but that's to be expected. I'm on all types of potions to fix my heath but I will never grow right.

The healer said the tallest i'd grow to is about 5'2 at most. Just as I was about to be measured the door opened again and I only knew because of the chime I heard.

I didn't bother look up or over to the door not really caring. I honestly just wanted to leave I wanted to find Hedwig early if she's here yet.

"Ah Mrs.Malfoy it's good to see you again where is the young master?" her words fell on deaths ear as I wasn't paying attention.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up seeing Mrs.Malfoy looking at me with a smile. In my past life Mrs.Malfoy helped me only because she wanted to help her son.

"Hello who might you be?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows but smile back. "Um my name is a bit long so we'll just keep it at Talia Black Pendragon" I laughed shyly as her eyes widened.

"Did you say black?" She asked as I nodded again. "Please give me one second" I nodded as she turned away. I looked at her oddly but shrugged just as the lady finished measuring me.

"Is there any specific colors or designs you would like?" I shook my head. "Any color is fine except red or gold I absolutely dispise those colors I'd like more darker colors though aside from that you have free reign of my clothing" she nodded excitedly before disappearing off somewhere.

I looked over at someone next to me who tapped my shoulder. I saw none other than Draco Malfoy looking at me with pink tinted cheeks making blink at him.

I would be completely lying if I said I hadn't had feelings for him in my past life. Of course I never could tell him as much as I liked him I always hated him for no reason. At least now I know why that was the case.

"Hi I'm Draco Malfoy" he said putting his hand out with a smile. I smiled back and put my hand in his as he kissed the back of it making me flush a dark red.

"Talia Black-Pendragon but Talia is fine" I muttered pulling my hand out of his gently.

We began to fall into a small conversation just as the door opened yet again. "Lia sweetie" I looked over seeing Grams who smiled at me.

a/n: yes I'm aware that in the movies and stories Draco would technically be Talias cousin but this is Wattpad and they somehow magically aren't so bleh I do not support pureblood inbreeding

"Walburga?" Mrs.Malfoy questioned looking at grams who looked back at her shocked. "Narcissa how are you?" Grams asked with a small smile as Lucius Malfoy walked in next.

I went back to my conversation with Draco before the adults came over interrupting a little while later.

"Talia I noticed you had a mark of a dragon on your wrist but I could be mistaken" I looked up at Mrs.Malfoy and nodded. "I do you are not mistaken I went to Gringotts and they told me it was my soulmate mark it's the meaning behind my soulmates name so my soulmate would have a mark of a wolf somewhere on their body" I said excitedly as Draco looked at me wide eyed then his parents.

"Well it seems you two have found each other much faster than I and Cissa did" I looked at Lucius then Grams then Draco before we both turned red and looked away from each other.

The three adults laughed as I sent grams a small glare. "Well me and Lia were just getting her some things I just found her a few days ago she was living with her muggle relatives and a magical child does not belong there especially not MY granddaughter" grams emphasized with a disgusted face.

It turns out the Blacks and Malfoys weren't blood purists far from it in fact. I'm not sure what everything was about in my last life but I guessed it was the compulsions and spells making me act like a huge asshole.

"Muggles you say?" Narcissa asked looking just as disgusted as grams. I nodded my head and looked away. "It's a really long story" I muttered as a hand grabbed mine.

I looked over at Draco and flushed but smiled back at him. The three adults cooed at us as I grumbled under my breath.

"Well we're finished up here would you like to go with us? We have a few other things to settle. I'm sure Lia and Draco would love to get to know each other more." Grams emphasized the word love on purpose.

"Of course we would! Right Draco?" Narcissa didn't bother asking Lucius because it was clear he agreed as well.

Draco nodded his head with a huge smile fingers interlocked with mine. The attention was turned to me as I looked down but nodded shyly.

I'm not sure why I was so shy suddenly but it might have something to do with the fact that I was free from Dumbledores bs.

As I said I had feelings for Draco in my past life. I'm just happy I'm able to be with him now. I do wonder why I never heard of the soulmates thing.

I never saw the dragon mark on my wrist so Dumbledore must've done something. It's possibly he put a glamour on it to prevent anything.

I have a lot of plans for the future and taking the old coot down is one.

But first I need to help a certain dark lord out and get him and my mother back to their normal selves.

I'm determined to rewrite the past and I will I'll take the world by surprise