"I Choose You"

Name: Sol'Drake (Ramyeris) Dyserie

Age: 22

Synopsis: he likes his spouse lot quite lazy, doesn't have much goals in life other that serving his spouse, his a half breed and illegitimate child. He is the 5th son of the emperor and is known to be incompetent and unworthy.

 He is the 5th son of the emperor and is known to be incompetent and unworthy

Name: Kyerlyn Dyserie.

Age: 26

Synopsis: very beautiful, arrogant, he likes pretty things. He is observing, he thinks Sol'Drake will be competent enough to give him plausible children, he doesn't think much of him.

_________________________________________

Chapter 1: "I choose You"

Kyerlyn Dyserie the hero Ordania, the empire's sword, the conqueror of War and sole heir of Baron Dyserie.

After fighting ten years on the battlefield and earning enough power to conquer the emperor himself, finally he has decided to take a break from the battlefield.

In this world, there are three types of people.

The sons of Adam, known for their roles, go out and hunt to bring back bounty for the daughters of Eve. Their role is to sacrifice and impregnate the Eve so they can carry on the generation.

Daughters of Eve, known for their role is to nature and care for their home land as the Sons of Adam protects, their role is to carry the child of Adam or Eve and help them to grow into something great and carry on the generation.

Children of Lilith, each chose the role they desire to play, be the barrier or do the barring. Children of Lilith are known for their beauty and will sometimes seduce the children of Adam and eve.

Kyerlyn Dyserie was a child of Lilith, and after his ten years on the battlefield he has decided to return so he could bear an heir for the Dyserie household.

Ecstatic at the news the emperor decided to prepare his children, it's well known that baron Dyserie likes men. So the emperor wants one of his blood sons to marry him and have the Baron receive a higher title.

Within the office of Kyerlyn's office he looks at the info of pages that were given to him, he gets up from his seat and walks to the fire place, dumping all of it in there.

"I can tell by the smell of the paper that they are all just arrogant bastards," he said, fixing the fire with an iron rod.

"Well, it wouldn't be appropriate to turn down the role you'll be getting at the larger end of the stick. You are still a Baron now," the second in command knight said.

"I'm very aware of my role, it's just that they all seem...... not in line with with what I want"

Kyerlyn Dyserie wasn't necessarily looking for a wife but rather someone that could impregnate him, most of the people here were sons of Adam who had a knack for wanting dominance over the others.

He could use the excuse that he's looking for his destined one, but he is sure the emperor would still send them saying one could be his destined one. So one way or the other he must see this through and through.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try at least once right?"

.............................................................

The grand day has finally arrived, the emperor has prepared quite the lavish banquet with the most famous musicians, exquisite and delicious food, and beautiful designs.

The castle ceiling has six crystal Chandeliers that glows with spender, the walls were golden and white the which made the room more sparkling and dazzling. At the side of the open ball room was a large table with a wine fountain and with the use of magic it was ever flowing and would not spill when filling the glass cups on the other side of the table, featuring food.

The room was filled with radiant beauty, dresses that are beautiful suits that are grand. Everyone picked out their best fit and ordered the recent trends, but their beauty was nothing compared to the seven royal prince's who stood above all.

This was a grand occasion, though the pride of the prince's where smeared. They be chosen? It is them who should choose. They were the great sons of Adam! How could they be chosen by the defiant child of Lilith?!

The room goes quiet when the male with proud steps enters, eyes as cold as ice, steps filled with pride, skin as smooth and as dark as chocolate making him the most radiant in the room. His hair is as black as moonless midnight, all his features made him the most desirable and now the princes' opinions have differ.

To make this man who silences the room just by entering their's, and once he becomes theirs. they shall make him yield and quiver before him their nature calls for it. Calls for him to be conquered.

The emperor got up and raised his glass using the spoon to to gently tap the side and having caught the crowd's attention.

"Children of Adam, Eve and Lilith alike, we all gather here for a special occasion. The special occasion in which lord Kyerlyn Dyserie, our hero, will choose a spouse. I've gathered 7 of my sons so one would be chosen to become a great partner to our hero" the emperor announced proudly.

Kyerlyn was not pleased, this was not what was decided, they were only potential suitors and it was not a "must" that one would be chosen. But denying to choose one would be an insult to the emperor, which made it open that he and the emperor were at odds with each other.

Kyerlyn didn't say anything, he walks up to the emperor and slightly bows then looks at the so called princes, and as expected the sons of Adam were lace with arrogance and the will to control him.

The crowd waits in suspense as the young male walks up to the prince who was in a formal line, he looks at their expression and sees it in their eyes that clearly they were looking down on him.

Looking at the first he walks past, shocking the other, the second again he could not show interest, the third he couldn't care less, the fourth he didn't look at the fifth didn't even try to look, make him icks a bit and as for the seven he turns to the crowd.

All were silent, their pride stung.

The emperor clenches onto the glass. But as soon as Kyerlyn is ready to reject, he sees it, he turns toward the seven prince and soon the arrogant smile springs itself again, but once again his pride is hit when the hero moves between him and towards the throne.

The crowd whispers intensely as the emperor wonders what he is doing, when suddenly he grabbed the risk of the sleeping man startling him awake.

"I choose you!"

A/n

So what do think of the first chapter?